May Balor Fleet Roll Call

Gonna get an early start on this. Got to do inventory tomorrow so it's about bedtime. If you think I'm gonna do something with May Flowers you're crazy.

The Fleet Database is just about ready.

For those that haven't in the past, this is the Last Chance to answer roll call.

I'm here in body, not in sprit.

Money short, need cash, need BCMG. Wahh!

EDIT: How do you like my new avatar? That is if it shows up.

[ 05-01-2003, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr. WeeGee ]

yes your avatar shows up. I personally dont like it, meaning that i look at it, and its not something id look at again unless i was forced too, so its not that i dont like it, its just not appealing.

this the first time im here on the first day eheheheh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks to all for checking in. Things are going to pick up soon.

quote:

Finder1

I am still here in the back ground Reporting as Order.

Hopefully you won't be in the background for much longer.

quote:

Pugwash

Still around , Sir.

Good; gonna need ya.

quote:

Cruis.In

this the first time im here on the first day eheheheh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No it ain't. You were here one other time but I had not posted the roll call yet.

quote:

WeeGee

Money short, need cash, need BCMG. Wahh!

I have no idea what to do with you. I would love for all the core people to be able to be online together.

Personally I don't like your avatar either. The larger red star is upside down and that is a connotation of evil to some people. Then your diagonally fading green background with bright red and blue over it just doesn't appeal to me. I liked your old orange star over the black background. The orange star was a bit fuzzy and had rounded points but the color scheme and contrast was much better overall. However so long as you follow the rules for avatars I can't do anything but give my opinion.

I would love to use my old phoenix avatar as a personal avatar but it's 53 x 59 and an animated gif but when I download it the paint shop I bought won't show the layers so I can make it work. I guess I could do a static pic but I like the animation I made.

phoenix8.gif

Thanks again all.

Thanks for the feedback on my avatar. I like my design for it, but I can see what you mean about the red upside-down star. I think I'm gonna turn it orange, get rid of the green text, and put a space background (straight from BCM) in place of the yellow.

I simply got tired of the old avatar, figured that I'd try this new design which I've had in my sketchbook for some time.

As for the short on cash deal, I've got a job this next Wednesday as a fill in Tech Director at the theatre I work at. God I can't wait till school is out and I start full time as TD there. I'll finally have some cash.

How does this new one look guys? I've gotten rid of two legs of the upside-down red star, replaced the background with a shot of the ICV-Red Star, and put a little insurgent logo on the bottom triangle.

P.S. I realize this is the roll call thread, but the only peoples' opinions I really care about concerning the avatar are you guys.

hey Charles, yeah I remember that! damn heh.

Weegee, when you change an avatar does all your old posts change too with the new one? because i cant remember what the old one looked like, nor do i remember an upside down star...or inverted.

i think this one surely looks different and not as drab. unless i have implanted in myself a false memory,

i have the money to buy the game, im not rich but i have the money, but i have no where to buy it hehehe...so........catch 22

Charles, check your pm, I've left you a gift.

Cruis.In my old avatar looked like this bcmavatar.jpg and my first version of this one looked like this redstarnewtext.jpg.

This new one definitly looks better.

EDIT: Sorry for the big ole' avatar, didn't realize it was that big! Update on BCMG status, I should be getting it by the end of the month. Thank god.

Looks nice man.

Heh, I just didn't want to say pentagram. I've got some uber-christians stalking me because I said the pentagram tattoo one of my friends got was tight... Somebody overheard me. Heh, oops.

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm well Cruisin I hope you're joking. Parias is a member of the fleet. A bit late perhaps but still a member. One of them lurker types we got hanging around.

He even has a title.

Tonight or tomorrow I will strip the Balor fleet Staff page of everyone who has not responed thus far.

Present so far are:

Finder1

Pugwash

WeeGee

Cruisin

Parias

Not present are:

Raven

Rampsite

Locke

Silence

Xavier Knight