Insurgent plan for multiplayer games

Do we have one?

There is an ancient EZBoard forum where we discussed tactics.

I would love to play the game with as many fellow Insurgents as we could muster against what any other fleet could muster. What if we are short of members? What about the old rule you had to belong to a fleet to play on an official server? Lots of new and seemingly good people joining the forum but not much fleet activity.

The Fleet Database is almost ready to go online so that should be ok but what is our plan?

Any thoughts welcome.

First - MP gotta worketh (and it will )

Second - We gotta get the havoc and amyhem outta our system; aka fragfest over with.

Third - We go and kick some gal-commie arse! (I see visions of KA all over again).

TTFN

Raids, lets begin with simple ship to ship combat raids. We need to face the facts, there are a LOT more GALCOM and EarthCOM people out there, so we're gonna need to take it one step at a time.

If we can start with raids on GALCOM ships and possibly sneak cloaked carriers into the system to take out ODS units, we should be able to take stations quickly and efficently. I have a guess we will need some good communication, but I think we can do it.

It will be a glorious day when we free Earth from GALCOMs facist regime.

quote:

Darkling wondered:

Hmmm... should I join the resistance, or fall in step with Galcom

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH I like Darkling. He's read up on the Insurgents. Can we keep him? I'll take care of him and everything. I promise.

Seriously though, Whipping Galcom's arse is just trash talk. I was talking about schedules, cooperative operations, finding some galcom players to play with, etc. I realize now that's not what it sounded like but that's what i was asking.

I guess we'll find out when we figure it out.

thats why the first half of my one liner still applies, band together, obviously we'll want to be together, so we'll have to get together, i say on irc and work it out. because i think it'll be best if we pick one server and stick to it, one with galcom players on it, and use irc for playing times, or to organise when we're going in the game.

quote:

maybe the insurgents should have all one uniform avatar.

We do. Check Shohashi's sig. Those are our avatars. One for Terran race and one for Insurgent Caste. We also have a standardized quote per Derek's rules.

quote:

We do. Check Shohashi's sig. Those are our avatars. One for Terran race and one for Insurgent Caste. We also have a standardized quote per Derek's rules.

Look below!

|

|

|

V