Rattler says Hello; Fleet response needed

Charles Lindsey

Somehow or another Rattler managed to smuggle an email out from behind enemy lines. I think it was through a Zelon Diplomat. He says Hello and adds that he has not forgotten us. He just wishes he could participate more.

Those who wish can e-mail the old man at this page .

I encourage everyone to drop him a line or so. If you haven't had the pleasure of knowing Rattler introduce yourself, which fleet you are in etc. I know he would appreciate any and all responses. Even if you happen to be an old tester or something down here in our forum checking on what we naughty Insurgents are doing.

Jumpin' Gee-Hosophats!! Look what the cat done dragged in on the porch! Yepper, Ole'Rattler's still out here at the beach with no water! Blasted Galcommies intercepted my relief and now I gotta wait for him to find an alternate means of transportation. I'd love to be out there helping with the testing, but I'm pretty busy out here helping with the rif-raf and pest control. Rattler came out here to chew bubble gum and kick some IWacki tail! Guess what! Someone stole all the Bubble gum! This only leaves one thing to do then. Hop to it Insurgents!!

Rattler......Out!

quote:

Originally posted by Rattler:

Jumpin' Gee-Hosophats!! Look what the cat done dragged in on the porch! Yepper, Ole'Rattler's still out here at the beach with no water! Blasted Galcommies intercepted my relief and now I gotta wait for him to find an alternate means of transportation. I'd love to be out there helping with the testing, but I'm pretty busy out here helping with the rif-raf and pest control. Rattler came out here to chew bubble gum and kick some IWacki tail! Guess what! Someone stole all the Bubble gum! This only leaves one thing to do then. Hop to it Insurgents!!

Rattler......Out!

whoa!!! Look what that hellaciously big cat dragged in!!

Hiya old friend. Hope all is well!!

quote:

Originally posted by aramike:

Hehe, had myself occupied for a few months. I have to say, it's good to be home...

Now what'd I miss?

Nothing much that ye can't get caught up on by perusing the forum

Welcome back none the less aramike

TTFN

Well lookie here ... the head bunny and the string puller back on the boards and posting.

Good too see you boys again. Allow me to be the first to invite you to an MP server for a quick wake up and "who the hell put that poker up my butt" call.

See ya'll real soon boys.

H-O-M-E Spells Crestview!!! Finally, sand with water, LOTS of blue WATER! AND....BEEEEEERRR!!!!!!

Welcome back to all those who had the fortune or misfortune to have taken a road trip courtesy of Uncle Sam!

Thanks Remo! Good to be back. Came home to a brand new BCM Gold Edition and a New Dell to play it on! I'm Packin'!!!!

Rattler.....Out!