July Balor Fleet Roll Call

My, my did June go by quickly. I'm another year older and we're getting closer to good things.

What about those maps? Pugwash did some really cool ones that you can access in another thread.

Anyway fall in or something.

I'm here, barely. I've just gotten off of vacation and my not all of my parts for my new comp have come in yet.

I've got a lot to catch up on with work, we've got a new TD coming in next week and I've got to finish making an inventory and working out all the upstanding tech issues that can be fixed at the moment, so I probably won't be on for the next week much.

Reporting in Boss.

Glad you like the maps but I'm artistically challenged

I wanted to put some nice smooth S curves and arcs on them but could never get them the right shape or in the right place

Finder1 usually first or second to report in. Hmmm. Maybe he getting ready for our 4TH celebration. I understand.

I'm anticipating The Newest member of Balor Fleet to check in. dreadx.

Welcome dreadx!

Ready to support and serve, sir!

Pugwash's maps are better and easier to understand than some maps I've come across in the military. Never mind the nice S-curves, the maps don't need them. Great job.

Howdy dreadx, welcome to the team.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

Are you creating an inventory list or taking an inventory? Either one sucks.

Creating an inventory list. I a m s i c k o f i t. On a good note though, I don't have to worry about it until next Tuesday, since I don't have to go in tomorrow. (THANK LORD JESUS!)