Lemming BBQ

Gallion

OK, MP is here, with some minor quirks here and there and the SC is a busy squashing the bugs.

Now fer the $64K question? when we gonna have a Lemming BBQ?

Speak or ferever hold ye peace

TTFN

P.S. Insurgent posts only, all others will be deleted on sight

Um, I'm trying to figure out what the hell you just asked Gallion...

You mean lemmings? Like the little furry creature that has chronic depression and commits suicide quite often?

Umm....

Right.

At last!

Do we fry 'm on Radine or do we go old-style with coal and such?

Will bring the lemmin'nade.

I'm enjoying my hollidays for the comming 5 weeks and I've got nothing to do besides jumping out of airplanes and playing BCMG.

Well Pirate,

"Uncle Rattler" will be on another road trip this week (one of MY choosing) whilst going on vacation out to the Great State Of TEXAS! I should be back sometime next week so anytime after that will be a great time I think! As for those that know nothing about Lemmings, we can explain them as small, insignificant creatures that cannot think for themselves, rather will mindlessly follow a leader off a cliff into the sea rather than recognize that it is suicidal and should not be done. Does this remind you of any specific group? Here's to Ya' Lemmings!

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

GL to all of you. I'm back behind my HTTP proxy so I probably won't be able to join you.

HTTP proxy will not prohibit attendance to the BBQ Eclipse.

Now if the UNI has a FW in place, well that is an entirely different can of worms.

TTFN

quote:

Originally posted by Rattler:

Well Pirate,

"Uncle Rattler" will be on another road trip this week
(one of MY choosing)
whilst going on vacation out to the Great State Of TEXAS! I should be back sometime next week so anytime after that will be a great time I think! As for those that know nothing about Lemmings, we can explain them as small, insignificant creatures that cannot think for themselves, rather will mindlessly follow a leader off a cliff into the sea rather than recognize that it is suicidal and should not be done. Does this remind you of any specific group? Here's to Ya' Lemmings!

We'll wait fer ye to return Rattler. Enjoy your roadtrip.

TTFN

quote:

Originally posted by Gallion:

quote:

GL to all of you. I'm back behind my HTTP proxy so I probably won't be able to join you.

HTTP proxy will not prohibit attendance to the BBQ Eclipse.

Now if the UNI has a FW in place, well that is an entirely different can of worms.

TTFN

and how might I be able to log through the proxy and connect to a server? I've tried with other games in the past and was unable to get through.

quote:

and how might I be able to log through the proxy and connect to a server? I've tried with other games in the past and was unable to get through.

Sounds like your University has a Firewall in place. No way around that unless you can somehow convince the admin types to open the ports for BCMG on the Firewall. and from I recall you saying about your Uni, that has as much a chanch of happening as a snowball has in hades

At any rate, it does not hurt to ask the uni to open the ports, though you may have to get creative with a justification. Try using research project as a justification

TTFN