August Balor Fleet Roll Call

Charles Lindsey

Allo Chaps!

Hope ya'll are doing good. I'm getting ready for going off to college so I'll probably be out of the loop this month. Bummed though, just had to quit my job at the theatre I was working at.

If anyone's intrested in playing a little BCMG online before I head off (August 9th is my move in date) just give me a pm or catch me on AIM/ICQ.

Good Morning Sir! I'm trying to check in on all of these Roll Calls. Please keep me advised of your results. Thanks for maintaining Your Fleet in fine order. Give me a shout when you can.

Thanks all. The only one missing is Cruis.In. But only one day into Roll Call . He has a month.

Finder1 steadfast as usual. Thanks Finder1. Glad you are back in the groove. Don't feel obligated to be the first to reply though. You broke your pattern last month and I got worried about you. But if you would rather reply at your convenience I understand. PLEASE Don't feel that I am forcing you.

WeeGee; good luck in college. Kinda sucks after building that inventory. But College is good.

Dreadx I appreciate your enthusiasm. Dreadx accounted for.

Pugwashl; cool.

Thanks again all. Ya'll are the best.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

WeeGee; ... Kinda sucks after building that inventory. ...

LMAO

Thanks for putting an optimistic light on the situation Chavik. At least I won't have to worry about keeping that bloody piece of s*** up to date! I can always count on you to brighten my day.

Hey, anybody up for some training or something sometime this week? We might work on hit and fade tactics or something, and there are two servers up on ASE currently. I'm itchin to do some ole' style raiding like my good ole' TER/RAI days.