Balor\Bishamon Fleet Combined December Roll Call

ShoHashi

Whats up all?

Boy, just one more day and I'm done with this semester. This feels good, very good. I don't even have any finals, only final reports to do. Ahhhhh, freedom. (For a month at least )

Hope all is going well with you folks.

Oh, and Infiltration 2.9 came out if any are interested. For those who are ignorant on this topic, Infiltration is a tactical gameplay mod for the first UT. 2.9 Is some serious professional quality stuff, Its well worth the download, or, if you a big fan like me, the CD.

Anybody want to play anything this weekend? MTAVC, Inf 2.9, and BCMG are my suggestions. Hopefully I'll have time, but you never know what may come up.

EDIT: Oh, and I registered with hte Fleet DB. I put my desired assignment down as Intel cause I didn't see forward scout, so I hope that isn't a big deal. Practically the same thing.

From the Fleet Faq .

quote:

However, the first thing you want to do is join the community forum so that you are pre-screened and approved by CAT. Once you have gained access to forum, you can then register to join the desired fleet via the Fleets Database.
Be sure to use the same username which you registered to use on the forum.
And it does not have to be your real name or commander name. Its up to you, which you choose. The reason you are required to use your forum username, is for easy identification. Your registration application will be rejected if your username does not match one that is already registered to post on the forum.

(Bolds are added)

Dunno if it was you or not. The guy signed in as Chappy. I'm gonna reject chappy.

Watch out for that drop down where you choose your caste. Even though you navigate to the Insurgent area you still have to watch that drop down so you don't pick Earthcom or something odd like that.

Think on which arm of the insurgency you would like to join and we'll let Shohashi chime in as well.

Oh, you do have a registered copy of BCM/G right?Another rule. Or intend on buying UC?

Ok that solves most of that then.

So chappy was just a fly by registration.

Sho? Whatcha think? Do we wake Gallion or Rattler up?

Gotta repair my doghouse tonight boefore it gets frigid again. Won't be back on till tomorrow 12/09/03.

Chavik posted:

quote:

Sho? Whatcha think? Do we wake Gallion or Rattler up?

We could..but I'm thinking Rattler is monitoring on an as needed basis and will chime in eventually.

Gallion...wow, is he still here? I'm sure he'll also chime in eventually as well!

I have seen Andergum on the board....I dunno why he hasn't checked in yet. Maybe playing the heck out of X2.

So...for the time being, it's just you and me, Chavik. I guess we'll have to run the Insurgency the best we can until we hear otherwise from Rattler or Akira. This would be called initiative, I think!

On problem I can see, is that we'll be unable to assign new commanders to Eversor and Spectre fleets, only our own because that's all we have access to. That will put a damper on evening out the fleets. But..we'll make it work.

Cruis.in posted:

quote:

no one answered my question yet.

I dunno, Cruis.in. I take it Chavik hasn't added you in yet maybe?

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

Watch out for that drop down where you choose your caste. Even though you navigate to the Insurgent area you still have to watch that drop down so you don't pick Earthcom or something odd like that.

Yeah someone recently reported that and Voltaic is going to be revising that shortly so that the drop-down only lists fleets/wings for the related alliances.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

Gallion...wow, is he still here? I'm sure he'll also chime in eventually as well!

Yep. Remember, like most, he only posts if he has to. In fact, we've been working on the UC appendix data these past few weeks, so I hear from him every other day - when I send him new data for the appendix.

I'm getting there Cruis.in. At the time I approved the above listed folks I did not see you listed. You must have registered about ten minutes after I logged off. I'll check today. But no you don't have to do anything else.

I'd hate to lose my shadow dread.

I am still around though RL and the SC are keeping me somewhat busy.

I've been busy as get ever since I got out of the *.mil So much for the easy life of a civilian

Rattle will be returning soon

So, what exactly is the problem?

TTFN