Balor\Bishamon Fleet Combined December Roll Call

ShoHashi

Tho I'm not officially a member of the insurgency yet, I am hoping someone will answer me a quick question. I don't see any multiplayer servers up and running? Are they all private, or are they all resting with the dinosaurs?

One other question. Do the different fleets get onto a common server and battle it out for galactic dominance.. I swear that doesn't look like it is spelled right... domenance.. dominence... oh well you know what I mean.

quote:

I am still around though RL and the SC are keeping me somewhat busy.

Yep, I knew you were still around, Gallion....I know how you operate. I just wanted to rag on you a bit and coax you to break your silence!

It worked!

i dont see where i have to register...i click on fleets on the main 3000ad.com page and it takes me to another page where i see balor fleet, click on balor fleet and it takes me to our website where i am listed...where is it have to register?

well ok now i clicked on my name on the staff list of our website and it took me to the fleet register page...no other links took me there, so you understand why i couldnt find it.

Ok your username is Cruis.in, your sig says Cruis, and you put Cruise in your registration. Which is it?

To follow the rules I think I will change it to match your username. That way people will know who you are when things start rolling.

quote:

speaking of fleet reg, I'm waiting for mine to be approved. But seeing as how Gallian and Rattler are a little busy I'm not too concerned with it.

I'd like to help you out, Eclipse, by registering you into your fleet but unfortunately, I can only do so with my own fleet. I don't have access to the other fleets to do that.

You could temporarily join Bishamon or Balor for the time being if you want. I'm sure Chavik would appreciate more commanders as would I.

Sorry, guys, I've been out of the loop with R/L for so long I don't think I could help.

I still drop in every once in a while, but I'm not in the beta program any longer and don't have admin, so I don't think I can be of much help.

It's good to know that you, Sho, and Chav. are still around keeping things together