Balor\Bishamon Fleet Combined Rollcall

ShoHashi

Happy New year to all! I'm still hanging around the back alleys hitching a ride on the internet when I can.

When I get everything back together I will change the Balor Fleet web page/Staff so that everyone's links will point to their fleet profile.

I found out that my new motherboard was set to halt on all errors. So after replacing the keyboard, mouse, and ripping out the cd drives I finally got it going or so I thought. It seems that surge/outage/whatever damaged the hard drive's write/erase head. Odd but possible I suppose. It can read what's there but can't install anyhting. I can't delete anything either. It pops back up if I restart. So with a new hard drive in hand I now need to replace the cd drives so it can be all there and I can do a virgin Win XP install.

Will get there eventually.

hey dreadx your in balor fleet, and on Sygan? cool man just great, now i wont be all alone on that big ol' space station...i can see it now, me leading our wing as we destroy Galcom HQ.

thats good though real good!

yay yay!

zing! back to reality now!

Yep, just strollin' down the halls of something that is called Sygan Startation (at least in your sig)

Could we capture Galcom HQ and make it an INS bridgehead to start Earth's cleansweep anti-virus programs from it?

That's what I thought you said.

quote:

but I hadn't noticed dreadx.

Yeah I have an embarrassment of riches. Thanks guys.

Pugwash, Finder1, and you still hanging around. Then came Weegee and dreadx. Dreadx is running a BCMG server. Chappy managed to get approved when Gallion cleared everybody out (or in ).

To Chappy I dedicate Johnny Cash's "Ghost Riders in the Sky"

Welcome to Bishamon Fleet, Drax. You have now been added into the database. Please change your sig to look like below:

Commander Drax

ICV-Your Ship Name, New Frontier (Rinaal)

Bishamon Fleet

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand."

well Insurgents, the latest news is grim.

i for one will not buy it if the developer is getting nothing, and 2 because there will be no support for it.

so that leads to 3, this game would need a great community to thrive, while we are a great community, i doubt anyone would want to rally behind an unsupported game.

i hope that sometime there would be a game we could play large scale in the bc universe.

we'll have to wait see what the future holds.

YO, Sho! Hellbinder just posted in the "UC Ship it?" thread and I noticed he was Bishamon fleet. Ya might want to PM him and poke him a bit.

Cruis.In I don't know what to say. I had hoped BCMG multiplay would take off. Even with our own dreadx hosting a server things seem slow.

So what do we need to do? Host our own website like Prime fleet is doing? I have our own website but it's on my member page at AOL.

quote:

YO, Sho! Hellbinder just posted in the "UC Ship it?" thread and I noticed he was Bishamon fleet. Ya might want to PM him and poke him a bit.

As far as I'm concerned, he's not in Bishamon Fleet anymore. I've tried PMing him several times during the past year to check in on these Recalls and he hasn't done so. I like to have people in Bishamon that I can depend on when I ask them to do things, and he has not shown that.