How doth the little crocodile

Improve his shining tail,

And pour the waters of the Nile

On every golden scale!

How cheefully he seems to grin,

How neatly spreads his claws,

And welcomes little fishes in

With gently smiling jaws!

Hurry on over to Prime Fleet East & West.

Well, my fellow Insurgents, you'll be happy to know that the Aries blew two GalCom ships into smithereens earlier today in the Procon region of the Prime Fleet West server. Yes, I know, I should have warned them first, but hey....I couldn't resist!

I did, however, lose my own ship afterwards when I uncloaked. I KNEW I should have stayed cloaked a while longer....

quote:

Woohoo got mine today. That was fast. I think they tell you 5 - 9 days to try to scare you away from the free shipping.

Great news, Chavik...I hope to see you online soon!

EWWWWWWWWWWWW I screwed up. I turned off my PC Cillin and other protection junk to play like I used to. I Got hit bad with spyware and stuff. I had to roll back and use system restore. Unfortunately I have to download the 12 meg patch for UC again. 'Tis ok, I'd rather do that then have all that junk on my 'puter. Sneaky Bastards.

Wow..Chavik...that sucks! You ever use SpyBot Search & Destroy and AdAware? They both work for me!

Tried looking for you last night, but I must have missed you. Oh well...we'll join up eventually.

Yeah I have both. After the first use Spybot never found anything so that must mean my stuff works because after I stupidly turned everything off I had tons of it. Adaware found 95 instances of bad cookies, data miners, and what not.