April Balor-Bishamon Fleets Combined Rollcall

ShoHashi

Dog gone it. Beat me again. And this time it was legitimate. I'm considering going back to school and get one of those online degrees. Was talking to the representative today for a good while. Then work started. Inventory coming up. Ughh.

I'm here. I have UC. I am on dial up for the time being. I have not practiced UC. I need to.

Present with UC but without actual experience.

Been busy with the passing away of our Queen Mother and we have reorganisations at work that will keep me occupied for the next few weeks.

I'm here. I haven't practiced UC for about a week and a half now. Not much different from BCMG, the ground combat is where the most noticable changes have taken place.

Didn't realize that the Netherlands Queen Mother passed away... I'm sorry to hear that dreadx. Surprised my German teacher didn't tell us that, she typically tells us any big news from Europe.

In other news, I might be landing on another computer this summer. That'll put me up to my box and 2 servers. Depending on the performance of it I might use it for a UC server, but we'll just have to see.

I know my webserver that I'm currently building won't be able to handle running a UC server, but I am going to be hosting a UC related website if any of ya'll are interested. This is all pending though, I gotta find a cheap hard-disk for it... my 10 gig I was gonna use for it bit the dust 2 weeks ago, and I don't have a whole lot of money to spend on this machine; most everything is hand-me-downs and "dumpster dives" (not really dumpster diving, but my school calls the graveyard the "dumpster". It rocks to have friends in IT. Their only rule is no Hard-Disks... dang.) I'll keep ya'll updated with this.

• 2 weeks later...

And I just realized I didn't do my usual thank you.

Thanks all.

Oh, and general info. I sent a comms from the 3000ad fleet web page with instructions not to reply if you had already replied in the thread.

If you are in Balor Fleet and DID NOT get a comms message we need to update your email.

Click! (Cruis.In slumps to floor)

Sounds like you need some down time.

Go see a movie. Even if you shouldn't afford it.

Library maybe?

I'd invite you for a day at the lake but you have an ocean and I haven't gotten the boat ready yet.

Take care.

well thanks, I'd impose a visit and stay with you when I go away next year, but I hear those americans are fingerprinting and taking pictures of everyone who enters the country now.

I'm a police, no one is finger printing me like a criminal. I finger print people, so I'll be going to Canada.

Well, first we point a gun towards your head and interregate you. Then we torture you when you honestly reply that you don't know much about Galcom procedures. Then after that, we ask you to post here and wait for one of the commanders...

P.S. Join Balor! We rock!

quote:

How does one join the Insurgent Fleet?

El Che, what you need to do first, is go here and read how to add your System Profile to your Sig. This is very important if you want to get help, etc.

Once you complete that, then you need to go here to read up on the four different Insurgent Fleets.

Once you decide upon a fleet to join, you then need to go here to register into the fleet database and join the fleet you are interested in. After that, you just wait to be accepted into the fleet.

quote:

Boss don't let ShoHashi beat you again it's only a few hours before next months roll call starts

Hehe, Pugwash. It is good of you to give Chavik a reminder! If he doesn't have one started by tomorrow morning, then I'll start one. I'm sure he'll get one started though, so no worries here!

Ok another hour to go. I'm central time. In the meantime I have decided to go ahead and update my PC Cillin software that came with my motherboard. It seems to work. I haven't gotten anything yet. I did that one time I turned everything off but I forget if it was this machine or the former one. Erggh my swiss cheese memory. But at $19.95 for the upgrade it's cheaper than a standalone version of anything else for now.

So I'm just passing the time at a blazing 2.83 kbs. I REALLY need to get cable.

Hey! After two years of waiting I got my last merit raise finally. I'm topped out now and have to hope for cost of living raises now but it turned out to be an extra ~$50 a paycheck or ~$100 a month. That should pay for cable modem. HMMMMMMM