Entire Insurgent Fleet Roll Call

Hehe yeah. I don't think he knew what hit him. I should have used chat and said hello but I didn't. He must have got on and left to go the the bathroom or something. It wasn't even a fight. They did kill one pilot though. Starfire I think.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Ok which servers are you guys using?

Whichever one has someone on it. There weren't many people this weekend.

Sho twisted my arm and I got that XFire chat Derek promoted a while back. It's pretty sweet. My name is of course chavik. Or; my ICQ is 14169676, name also chavik.

I can shoot for say 6:00 or 7:00 PM Central any weekday. I do have my shows though. Monday is Fear Factor, Tuesday not much on, Wednesday is Enterprise and Jake 2.0, Thursday well Survivor wrapped up so don't know, and Friday not much on.

quote:

I can shoot for say 6:00 or 7:00 PM Central any weekday. I do have my shows though. Monday is Fear Factor, Tuesday not much on, Wednesday is Enterprise and Jake 2.0, Thursday well Survivor wrapped up so don't know, and Friday not much on.

You watch the same shows I do! For me, monday is Fear Factor, Tuesday is Navy NCIS, Wednesday used to be Enterprise and Jake 2.0 (but since I went to DirecTV, they don't carry the UPN channel, so I've missed the last 8 episodes!), Thursday was Survivor and Friday is...Stargate.

My best times on the servers, El Che is from Thursday through Sunday.

Speaking of which, El Che...have you decided upon and Insurgent Fleet to sign on with? Also, you need to fix your sig with your System Profile before the SC catches it!

no Jake 2.0.

Was on server3 for about 45 mins this evening. Played with someone named Kahn in the Kobayo Ashi Moru. I killed him once then he got a better ship and hid out on Tapestran. I sent the fighters after him but he took out two right away. He killed the pilots in the other one. Only 3 made it back in one piece.

quote:

How are the Bishamon members devided over the various continents (time zone's and such)?

Hmmm, good question, Blyrr. I never really though much about that. I'll have to go over the fleet members and find out. I'm usually on the servers after 9:00PM EST Thursday through Saturdays. The only reason I've been on late the past several days is because I'm on vacation.

Well EST differs around 6 hrs with my local time if I am correct, so the only time we would see eachother in-game is when I would stay up at night, which isn't likely to happen due to my study. It might be a good idea to have a few seperate divisions (or Wings if you like) within the fleet to cope with timezone issues. A European wing and a US wing for example?

BTW I saw you got your eyes on the AAR reports too. Might be a good idea for the Insurgents to load up such a 'Joint Mission' system also?

[ 05-26-2004, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Mordax Blyrr ]

quote:

It might be a good idea to have a few seperate divisions (or Wings if you like) within the fleet to cope with timezone issues. A European wing and a US wing for example?

It is important to note that Rattler (Insurgent One) and Akira (Insurgent Two) are the leaders of the whole Insurgency. They designed and formed the four Insurgent Fleets. Rattler is currently on assignment in real life and Akira occasionaly pops in. Chavik and I have been keeping the Insurgency alive (with the help of the current fleet members) the best we can. We're sorta the caretakers, if you will, while they are away. I really do not want to mess around with the fleet structure without the authorization of Rattler or Akira. Now, it's not totally out of the question to possibly, and I emphasize possibly, make one of the four fleets into a European fleet. I will see what Rattler or Akira thinks of this.

Yes, I do have my eye on the AAR reports that Prime is doing. A very good idea that my help to generate interest in Insurgency and give the members a sort of purpose, even when not online.

Good ideas, Blyrr.

Of course I wouldn't want to take over someone's hard work either, but if they are away or more or less inactive it might be a good idea to expand the staff... If the Insurgency wants to get as active as the GALCOM fleets we all have to take our part with this. Not in any way insulting other members of course.

I am not undermining authority or something, I'd really like to see the Insurgency become active, that's all.

Keep us informed!

I'm usually online 9-10pm ADT (12-1 am GMT) on weekdays, but am stuck on dialup.

Saturdays I am usually on my local library's 700k public line from 10am-4pm ADT (1pm-7pm GMT)

Joint missions sound like they could be alot of fun, playing with/against people is always so much better than with the AI.

I have an announcement to make... The ICV-Red Star has been decommissioned tonight.

This has been coming, the Questar class just isn't what it used to be (in BCM). I've decided to go with a Warmonger Class Heavy Cruiser, named, the ICV-Red Star Mk. 2.

If you want a peek at my new ship logo, go to http://www.digikitten.com/playhousev2/file.../redstarmk2.jpg

I feel like this is the right thing to do, and it'll benefit the fleet immensly. What good is a recon man who's slow as molassas.