Calling any available Insurgents

Guest Shingen

Guest Shingen

Does anyone have time to RP the defense of the Insurgent base in the current RP? You can do pretty much RP whatever you want in it (in regards to the story-line). I'd RP the enemy faction, and I need someone to RP the defense.

I was planning on making it an extended battle with the Insurgency winning the day (but losing the R.A.N.D.O.M.), but if noone can help RP it, then I'll have to cut it short due to limited time.

PM me if you want to help (or reply here), and I'll set you up.

[ 05-28-2004, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Shingen ]

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

If everyone is playing tonight, we might be able to do something

who's "everyone"? It's just me and Cmdr. Elio Jason right now, but I'll be posting to it most of the night, as I've finally made time to update it.

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

Sorry, I think I need to hit the sack... I thought you wanted to RP the base defense in MP.

My mistake.

Well it wouldn't really work yet in MP, as none of the planetary bases are set yet.

I can write the whole thing myself, if no one from the Insurgency has time to RP the old fashion way.

• 1 month later...

I remember all four of those guys. The first forum admin and beta tester I remember seeing when I first found the forums in late '98 was Pan. Jon Ballinger started off GWII with his Prelude to the Dance thread. None of them have posted for many moons. Should I try to contact one of them directly for permission, or what should I do?

I was teasing. They have been gone so long I don't know if they would even realize they were being talked about. Their ears might burn just a tad but they would wonder why. Just make someone up.