All Insurgent Fleet Rollcall

ShoHashi

Well guys, another month is down the tube and June is upon us! Those of you who don't have Universal Combat don't know what you are missing in multiplay. Get a copy as soon as you can! It's a blast! Those of you who do have Universal Combat and haven't been in multiplay with it, what are you waiting for?

Who's still here with the Insurgency?

quote:

Due to the timezone difference you probably don't seen me online very often. Don't worry, I am, I am!

Yep, I know you're still with us! Let's just say...that you have the night watch!

Still around been busy writing a php program (a little over 5500 lines so far) it reads in the ini files from the bcm, bcmg and uc data directories + objdefs.scr from gbs2 ,3 and at the end produces 5 html pages for each of the games.

The pages all have dynamic tables in them that are sortable and rely on an external data source file.

I've moved away from the Mysql database as my ISP wont allow connection to one

So now whenever a patch comes out and the data changes all I have to do is run the program then upload the new files

Still got some work to do on a few pages yet and a bug to fix in the sort code.

I've not replaced my old web pages yet the is a redirect from the home page after 10 seconds so all the direct link still work.

took 17 hours for my package to arrive. Hasn't been delivered yet though. I can wait.

UC also seems to run fine on my little laptop. see specs in sig to see what I mean. I'm guessing a fleet engagement would slow it down, but im wondering how big of one.

But I'm ready to order a new computer though.

yeah copy arrives on friday, i estimate 2 weeks to new internet connection and new computer.

I wonder if ill have trouble playing on the planet in multiplayer...after all i want to be at all those in person insurgent meetings planet side..with our command crafts parked in the background

i might be able to get a max of 100k connection, which is better than modem anyhow...

guess ill goof off in single player until i get that connection. been having fun with the demo, and from i hear about the 2.0 patch it should be a whole different experience.

Here... my apologies for my tardiness...been working on remodelling the house lately. I've got UC but need to update my video card in order to play it. It's on my list of one million and one things to do.