Insurgent Fleets Pinboard

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[rp]I seem to be missing that last one, directs to an old earth show, pre Galcom... I think the com may be breaking up... you know second hand Gammie stuff

/me hits com

sputter, loud explosion.

Kendrick... you let Resnig tie the com into WHAT system?[/rp]

Spectre Fleet, listen up!

Until Gallion/Rattler make their return, I'm going to take the initiative and run Spectre.

I've just went through the Fleet Database and removed all fleet members that have not been active in the last 2 months, with the exception of Rattler and Gallion.

If you were a member and got purged or want to be a member of Spectre Fleet, you will need to relog into the Fleet Database and request to join back in.

I'm sorry for being a bit harsh, but I don't want to see Spectre fall by the wayside. If Rattler, Akira or Gallion want to chew me out for trying to take care of the fleet, then I'll happily take the &$# chewing when they return!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Attention Bishamon Fleet!

Due to some behind-the-scenes work that Commander Blyrr has been doing for the Insurgent Fleet, I am promoting him to the rank of Captain in Bishamon Fleet.

His duties will now entail him to create a training program for the Insurgents so that we may be better prepared to engage GalCom forces.

More to come.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Prime fleets command staff requests a meeting with all the fleet leaders of the insurgents via teamspeak. The time and day is open to discussion.

We would like to discuss various aspects of holding MP matches between our fleets.

Guest Remo Williams

Nope I mean your second in command of the fleet.

Maybe ShoHashi can let you know what we discuss at the meeting so you can decide for Balor Fleet to be involved or not in the matches. That is if he has TS and wants to participate.

Which fleet? The Insurgents are a bit of a parardox.

The Insurgents as a whole are referred to as an entire fleet; which we are, as seen in the discusion forum. However we have fleets within fleets (I.E. Balor Fleet) as seen in the Fleets Database.

Remo, being that Chavik and I are the ranking participating officers keeping the Insurgent Fleet together as a whole, we can make a decision on Fleet MP.

I understand Chavik doesn't have Teamspeak and no headphones/mic. I can download Teamspeak and I have headphones/mic, so I have no problem communicating with you and then passing the info on to Chavik to discuss before passing on down to the other fleet members. Please send me the pertinent info for Teamspeak setup.

This Sunday afternoon would be excellent for me to meet with you all. Please let me know if that is amicable to you.

There might be a OEM stalk microphone from the former Beastie or another machine laying around (yup; found it). You think I could plug the earpieces from a gameboy in or something? Might have an old walkman.