Insurgent Fleets Pinboard

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Remo Williams

Sunday it is then about 1:00pm PST. sound good to you guys?

You don't really need a headset since the sound is played through your PC speakers. you just can't use the voice activated mic setting with out headphones or you will get one hell of a loop back effect. You'll need to press a key to activate your mic to prevent this.

Besides that all you need is the Team Speak Client, and the server address.

Server Address: http://www.galcom.net

I'll PM you guys the password.

Edit In: I posted details on how to connect to TS here. Just don't pay attention to the server address or password shown in the post.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

We have a scenario to show you guys also. Would you like me to PM it to you prior to the meeting, or just run it by you at the meeting.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

Attention Bishamon Fleet!

Due to some behind-the-scenes work that Commander Blyrr has been doing for the Insurgent Fleet, I am promoting him to the rank of Captain in Bishamon Fleet.

His duties will now entail him to create a training program for the Insurgents so that we may be better prepared to engage GalCom forces.

More to come.

I wish to do the same for Commander dreadx.

He has been doing some spectacular work. Absolutely brilliant.

Please welcome CAPTAIN dreadx.

Glad we got to meet on TeamSpeak tonight, we got quite a bit accomplished. I'll PM you when I finish writing the scenario and send it to you both.

Once you review it and we are in agreement we can then start some sessions and see how it works and tweak it as necessary.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

I'm a little jealous though....where's my fleet picture?

Actually, I'm looking for a good (original)location for that picture.

If Spectre wants one too, that's possible, as I already have a good location for that one.

Won't make them in the next two weeks but soon after.

Figured this was something for the pinboard.

I realized that the Red Star Mk. II has not gotten a formal christening yet and I was wondering if some of you would like to join me sometime later this week to give her the unofficial not-so-quite first voyage? Right now I'm looking at either Wednesday or Thursday at around 9:00pm EST, but if any of you want to come but can't make it at that time, we might be able to work out a different time. Anyone interested?

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

It would be great fun if others showed up as well and just make a furball out of it.

Thats what I'm shooting for, just a reason for us all to get together for once.

Guys, I need to apologize, but I won't be able to be on at 9 tonight. Mother decided that we we're all going out to dinner tonight all of a sudden... kinda weird if you ask me, we only go out to dinner to celebrate.

Plus my cat ran off last night; haven't seen him all day. Getting kinda worried to, the daliy afternoon T-Storms are beginning to roll in.

Is tomorrow ok for you all? I know I can be on around 9:30 tomorrow. (I was planning on it anyhow)

No problem WeeGee. Unfortunately, I won't be on tomorrow night at the time you will be....got to get my fix of StarGate SG-1 and StarGate Atlantis. May around 11:00PM EST when they are over.

• 2 weeks later...