Insurgent Fleets Pinboard

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

The first fleet MP matches in the history of the BC series have been scheduled for Sunday the 22nd starting at 22:00 GMT.

We will face each other with three teams of three hopefully if enough fleet members are available.

This should be very fun commanders lets get the show on the road and see who can claim the bragging rights! LOL!

So let's muster!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

Chavik your PM box is full and will not except any new messages. Please remove a few so I can send you a link to a copy of the Fleet MP score sheet for final review and sign off.

I finished the score sheet last night I have about 10 hrs wrapped up in it. I went over all available data for all assets until I thought my head was going to explode. LOL!

Anyway its done and ready for review by all Fleet Leaders. Let me know any changes you see that need to be made and why? Like I said It is based on the UC asset specs. I will need to know why you feel it needs to be changed? Then I'll let you know why I scored the asset in that manner and we can discuss it.

Now I just need to get Marvin to empty his PM boxes so he can see it also. LOL!

Guest Remo Williams

By the way guys I put the document into a zip file for download. Its about a 3MB download and is best view in MS Word not the Word pad included with windows.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

The free Word 97 viewer from microsoft works. I don't have word.

Not sure if that will work it was made with MS Word 2000. ShoHashi doesn't have word either. I'm going to convert it to a HTML page and host it on the server for everyone without word.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Balor Fleet has registered on the galcom ladder for this year.

Anybody wanting to be a "bad guy" should introduce yourself in this thread, the recruits thread, or any roll call thread and we will get you up to snuff and registered.

If any of you are planning to join any Insurgent Fleet be advised that you MUST provide a REAL email address...not a vanity one such as *.hotmail.com, *.yahoo.com, etc.

This has been covered in the past and if you do a forum search, you will see that it has.

I've just went through the Fleet Database for the Insurgents this evening and denied two potential recruits that had provided "vanity" email addresses. A couple of weeks ago, I denied another two or three for the same reason.

Now, I'd like to beef up the Insurgent Fleets like any other Fleet Leader with his own fleet, but I won't do it at the expense of someone using a "vanity" email address.

Enough said.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Sorry to intrude on your forums, but i was wondering about the match on sunday (the 12th of June), what kind of match ROE did you decide with Ben (Zwycky) on playing?

Since Ben is temporarily indisposed, I would like to run a training session or two, to make sure we're ready for you guys.

Thanks,

Marc

• 2 months later...

quote:

can someone help me play online. i don't know how to get started: sever, password, etc.

You can't as the SC took the servers down to get ready for UC-AWA. The only way you can play UC now is if someone puts up their own private server.

[ 09-10-2005, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

The Gammulans are as hostile to the Insurgents as they are to Galcom, and the Insurgents' main beef with the UFN (the Earth Government, which runs Earthcom) is that they allocated too many resources to treaties with other races while ignoring Earth's problems, quote from history section of the UC appendix:

quote:

Meanwhile, the InsurgentsÔÇÖ conflicts with EARTHCOM and the UFN persisted. The alliances formed with alien nations, the allocation of Earth resources for the maintenance of the resident aliens, and the expenses associated with the space exploration program were all factors that perpetuated the rift. The Earth was still threatened by a depleting ozone layer and yet the UFN had failed to address the problem, instead choosing to continue allocation of resources to space research and the subsidizing of alien nations.

so I don't think it's very realistic for the Insurgents to form an alliance with any alien race, especially not the Gammulans. Whad'ya think?

No. I there was a Galcom vessel under attack by a gammulan, I'd help the Galcommie take out the Gammie.

I also don't believe the insurgents have formal alliances, though it's obvious that some races tolerate our presence and are even friendly to us.

[ 09-05-2005, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 1 month later...
Guest Remo Williams

Insurgent alliance fleet leaders

I've just finished reading what I'm assuming is an Alliance Charter that Eclipse sent to me last night. First off if youÔÇÖre going to use an Alliance Charter it needs to describe the function of each fleet in the Alliance. While I like most of it there are two key points that need revision before I can accept it.

1. First off to be a sub fleet there has to be a main fleet that a sub fleet is attached to. Which fleet is going to be the Parent fleet that the other three fleets are attached to as sub fleets? Otherwise there cannot be sub fleets? IÔÇÖm not sure why you would want to be a sub fleet anyway when Derek as granted all four of your Alliance fleets independent fleet status.

2 The promotion system needs to be a points based system that gives all members an equal chance of promotion. Based on a score for RP and MP performance.

Once the Alliance charter is revised please re-submit for review.

Also you guys need to go to GalCom online and create a team for MP competition ASAP.

Guest Remo Williams

Your PM box is full so I cannot respond to your PM so I will respond here.

At any rate I do not accept what your trying to do there is no Insurgent fleet, never has been the Insurgents are an alliance consisting of four fleets. If you want to have only one fleet thatÔÇÖs fine Balor, Eversor, and Bishamon will be disband and you will operate as Spectre Fleet.

As far as your promotion system goes let me get this straight you want to use the same old merit system that we have used all these years and does not work. This is unacceptable to me, if you guys don't want to make the changes needed to increase your membership and want to continue on with the status quo that you have used the last few years then were going to have a problem here. Because all fleets must implement the new systems not just GalCom and EarthCom fleets.