Suggestions for an aspiring insurgent ?

DeOsprey

I am very intrested in becoming a formal member in the Insurgent fleet.

I am leaning in the direction of Fleet Eversor.

With the recent restucture of some of the other fleets, I thought maybe I should ask the Insurgent leadership if perhaps there is some area I would be needed more than another.

I would like to be in a fleet where there is still some room for advancement.I own UC and have had a blast on the MP servers.

I welcome any feedback/advise from you guys before I make my final decision.

Thanks

Osp.

Eversor I beleve has the smallest presence ATM so that would be a good choice with Spectre following a close second. Spectre was the first Insurgent fleet and IIRC is an allpurpose strike arm unlike Balor (fleet support) or Eversor(R&D). Bascially it all comes down to preferance for what kind of missions you like to specialize in, though all get pleanty of combat.

DeOsprey, I would have to agree with Commodore Antilles. Eversor needs men, plain and simple. I would highly suggest that you join that fleet. Just because you are in that fleet does not mean that you can't put in for a transfer to another fleet later on, so keep that in mind.

All fleets will be involved in combat one way or the other.

Eclipse,Shohashi

Thanks for your input guys, I have applied in the fleet DB for Eversor and waiting for acceptance.

In the mean time, if there is any thing I can do for the insurgent cause please call on me.

Thanks again for being so responsive.

Regards,

Osp.

quote:

Thanks for your input guys, I have applied in the fleet DB for Eversor and waiting for acceptance.

...and you are in! On behalf of Admiral Andergum, I'd like to welcome you to Eversor Fleet!

Please edit your sig to look like this:

Commander DeOsprey

ICV Your Ship Name, New America Starstation (Midae)

Eversor Fleet

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Andergum, it's good to be here sir. I am looking forward to contributing to Eversor and the insurgent cause.

Yes Chavik, we did fly together once or twice, had a blast by the way. I have been trying to train myself up via sp and the tutorial.

Looking forward to flying with everyone.

• 1 year later...

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr GamKiller [insurgent]:

I have just become an Insurgent and I've read the first two post and want to join the Eversor Fleet. Plz help me. The site is kinda wierd to join in.

Hello, Cmdr. GamKiller can you please check your PM.

quote:

The site is kinda wierd to join in.

The ICC site (if that is what you are talking about) is not "weird" to join. We just like to screen our recruits first before we approve them.

[ 08-01-2005, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

I've talk to some of the new people that have joined the site and they said they will join the Insurgents. With a little convinsing from me. Sorry if i'm not supposed to ask people to join. Just helping.