All Insurgent Fleet Roll Call for July 04

Just shaking the dust out of the carpet.

I'll be on vacation next week. Yay! Not going anywhere but taking a break from work. Gotta burn those days. I have my twelve year anniversary and now earn twelve hours vacation a month. That's 18 days a year. Wow, never thought I woulda got here. Now only 18 years to go before retirement.

Have fun next week Chavik. I'm gonna be visiting my father myself; dunno if I'm excited or not though.

I'm going to *attempt* to play online for a bit in a couple minutes. I just stopped my computer from optimizing the drive that UC is on, and its gone from 40% fragmentation to about 70% fragmentation because of this. Heh, don't think this is gonna turn out too well...

Edit: Actually, I'm not right now, no one is on, but if somebody wants to play, I'm on Xfire (wow, thats what we call a run-on.)

Edit2: Wow....... 70% fragmentation is bad. Ummm, I'm gonna have to pass tonight. Sorry all.

[ 07-01-2004, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr. WeeGee ]

I usually drop out of airplanes towards the face of the earth (and I haven't missed yet). Dropping of the face of the earth sounds like extreme basejumping to me and I'm not into that yet.

Had to leave on short notice and didn't have time to say goodbye. Will get a word through via a friend if something like this happens again in the future.

For now, it's good to be back.

I've placed a comfi chair in front of my pc, made myself some excellent coffee and I'm going to read through this forum today. Trying to find out what it is I have to do besides changing my sig to the "new" format.

Set quite a few fence posts today. The T-bar kind. Chain link too expensive to do my entire back yard.

Now Big Brother 5 and Amazing Race start again.

Needless to say you won't see me on a server until those shows are over.