Insurgent Training Program

ShoHashi

Ok men, the Captain Blyrr, Admiral Chavik and myself are in the process of putting together the Insurgent Training Program.

For the first step, we need all of you to post the following in this thread:

1. Days of the week available and times to play

MP.

Please remember, this is only the first step, and I'm sure there will be changes along the way until we are done.

Captain Blyrr, do you have anything to add?

As a matter of fact I do have something to add, Vice Admiral.

In order for everyone to be able to see who will be online when I suggest the men give their time of availability in relation to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). This way it doesn't matter where in world you are, we immediately have a clear view when you will available in relation to others.

Due to the nature of my profession I am at school mon-fri, but at irregular times, so mornings and afternoons are probably not an option.

However, if our training schedules are planned enough in advance (which is our aim) there should be no problem.

In the evenings, same applies; if I know it early enough I will be available.

In general I will be only available in the evenings (around 18:00 GMT (summer)).

P.S. Don't bother to make some kind of neat timetable to put into this thread where you have combined others also. All this info will be contained into a timetable for comfortable viewing about who, where and when will be online.

Only provide short info we ask.

[ 07-13-2004, 04:57 AM: Message edited by: Mordax Blyrr ]

Almost every day untill july 25, from about 3 pm till 10 pm EST!

Basically I'm available 24/7, just give me time to adjust my beauty-sleep schedule.

After july 25, I will be away for two weeks because I need some air.

After that ?? Must ask the navy first.