New recruits wanting to join, report here

wookie29997

Im kind of new to mp, but not really to UC ive been playing for a while and i think its time to take the plunge...and since I want to stick it to the man, i thought what better fleet to join than one of the insurgents, I was wondering which fleet needs recruits. Im young crazy and willing to do about anything.

[ 09-09-2004, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, wookie29997! You first step should be to head on over to the Insurgent Central Command and check out the four fleets the make up the Insurgents.

Once you do that then head on over to the Fleets Database and register for a fleet.

Don't delay though.....because come Sunday, August 15, 2004, fleet registration will be closed.

Are you the guy I approved a couple hours ago? We'll get ya in and get ya straight. Just work with us.

Because if you are the guy I just approved you can change your displayed forum name to match your fleet name.

Ok, we gotta work on that sig just a tad but looking good!

Sho?

To change your publicly displayed name simply scroll to the top of this page and click "my profile". Then click edit profile and I think the first box allows you to change your displayed name.

Just be sure to write down wookie29997 and the password JUST in case your computer chokes.

Alric Rahl is way more cool than wookie in my opinion.

I must have creeping sig syndrome. Yup it's fine. You're fine Alric.

I hope you have been enjoying yourself on the public servers instead of waiting on me. After today however they will all go fleet server so we will have to see what the password changes to. Maybe server 2 will stay the same and 3 and 4 will get new ones. Dunno. Will just have to see. We will inform you via private message.

I figured out what's been bothering me about your sig Alric.

First off, you managed to make your system profile info double spaced below your sig. Just looks weird to me.

Secondly, you have all plain text where as a lot of us have dressed up our sigs with links, italics, and bold.

That must be it. You don't have to do anything. I'll just have to get used to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm sorry but trying to join a fleet is like looking for a job and that sucks

please reply I want to join a fleets so I can play online more often....

sometimes theres no one online but there is someone in the fleet game..... Please reply soon

I will check this message in a few days....or possibly less.....thanks Catain Munic

I answered the other time you posted and I sent you a Private Message. I did not receive an answer from either attempt so I forgot about it.

Register in the fleet database using your forum name.

Then we'll work on your sig.

[ 05-05-2005, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Chavik ]

quote:

Forget about it. I now have seen you bouncing back and forth between fleet applications and demanding a response in x amount of time.

My thoughts exactly. If you want to join a fleet, then do a little research on it and then make a decision on ONE.