New recruits wanting to join, report here

wookie29997

quote:

Is there any way I can be recommissioned? I'd like to rejoin the fleet if possible.

Sure thing, Cmdr. WeeGee. Just refer to my first post in this thread and we'll get you in.

-Sho

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

quote:

Is there any way I can be recommissioned? I'd like to rejoin the fleet if possible.

Sure thing, Cmdr. WeeGee. Just refer to my first post in this thread and we'll get you in.

-Sho

Done.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome, RedComet! If you haven't done so already, please register in the Fleet Database under the Insurgents. Once you do that, we'll get you added to the appropriate wing (based upon wing strength).

Also, please visit the Insurgent Central Command and register to access the forums.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

-Sho

quote:

done both , waiting for db approval

I thought I already did approve you in the DB....hold on....

Evidently I didn't. If you are the Arthur Corinthos that I see in there, can you please keep your forum name as your Commander name? That will cut down on confusion.

Thanks.

-Sho

Originally posted by Belfast:

quote:

I have been a insurgent fleet member for I dont know how long, I finally figured out how to make myself active on the fleet DB.

So........As I am at work and some of my websites are unaccessable, I have yet to register on the Insurgent website forums. Anyways, when do you guys usually do fleet training, manuevers, ect.??

• 3 months later...

Welcome aboard, Eon Hawk!

You've been approved in the Fleet Database and added under Spectre Fleet. Your Fleet Commander is Fleet Admiral Eclipse.

First thing you need to do is to get into uniform and edit your sig accordingly:

Commander Eon Hawk

ICV Your Shipname, Farpoint Starstation (Tapestran)

Spectre Fleet

Also, please visit the Insurgent Central Command and register to access the forums.

If you have any further questions, please direct your PMs to Admiral Eclipse and if he can't help you, I'm available as well!

-Sho

• 4 months later...

Greetings honored commanders of the Glorious Insurgent fleets! To long have a served the dog like commanders of Galcom and FAR to long have I suffered the dealings of EarthCom in my day to day affairs. I have come to believe that Earth's best interest is not to be served by the furthering of alliances with Alien races. As of today I resign my position as a commander of Galcom, and with my comes my loyal crew and ship.

I do not doubt in the least that this act of treason will garner me a great deal of attention from the EarthCom hunters, so I would like it a great deal if you would accept me as a new and loyal commander. I do sumbit myself in earnst in honest hopes that some day we will be able to rid the galaxy of these oppressive galatic empires and let the peoples will be done.

OOC - I've already registered myself in the fleet database and on the Insurgent forum. If you accept me that is great, if not well . . . I won't hold any hard feelings ^_^ I'll just have to be an old fashioned pirate.

• 4 months later...

Hey mates, I'm looking to join you, but am experiencing some trouble.

I'd like to join Balor fleet, which is actually not listed on the Fleet DB registration page. Is Spectre the only currently active insurgent fleet?

I'm playing BCM, UC:AWA and UC:SE.

Welcome, RT.

Balor is no longer a fleet and hasn't been for over a year now since its redesignation as a Wing. The same applies to Bishamon and Eversor. In essence, Spectre Fleet is comprised of three wings; Balor, Bishamon and Eversor.

-Sho

Thanks for replying.

Well, then is there still any activity in the Balor wing? I just filled in the form to join the Insurgent Fleet, hope I'm not going to do foolish things.

As for registration on the Insurgent Central Command, what name should I use? My character name, in the fleet DB, or my 3000ad forum name? (which should bring some trouble since it's only 2 characters long)