New recruits wanting to join, report here

wookie29997

Guest Shingen

Chav, I tried to signup in the DB, but there is no option to register/join.

What am I doing wrong here? It's been awhile. Also for some reason I still have sec lvl 3 as well.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shingen

Nah..I think something screwed up when they killed TDH. I'm still reged in the DB ( with sec lvl 3), but I can't get an option to join a fleet.

How about I just hire on as a freelancer, and we forget the whole Database thing.

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

Nah..I think something screwed up when they killed TDH. I'm still reged in the DB ( with sec lvl 3), but I can't get an option to join a fleet.

How about I just hire on as a freelancer, and we forget the whole Database thing.

Under what name? I just checked the fleet dB and you are not in it. At least not under the name of "Shingen"

Anyway, I have removed you from the Balor fleet and deleted the profile. You are too much of a loose cannon to be permited on my fleet servers - which we use for internal testing etc - and which allows fleet members to have access to pre-release builds.

And there is NO freelancing on fleet servers. So please refrain from introducing new rules. You want to freelance, go to non-fleet servers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Welcome to the Insurgent Fleet, Commander Belfast!

Since I've already added you to the Insurgent Fleet under Bishamon Wing, your next step is to head on over to Insurgent Central Command and register on the forum.

Also, please edit your sig accordingly:

Commander Belfast

ICV Odessa, Antilles (Rovarix)

Bishamon Wing

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM here or over on the ICC Forum.

-Sho

[ 11-23-2005, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 1 month later...

I am interested in joining the Insurgent Fleets.

Got my AWA last week...which means that im new to the changes in this installment of the title,but since im a long time follower i think i can be of use to the Insurgency

Ill leave it to you ,to which fleet i should register.

Welcome, Schaeffer! If you haven't done so already, please register in the Fleet Database under the Insurgents. Once you do that, we'll get you added to the appropriate fleet (based upon fleet manpower).

Also, please visit the Insurgent Central Command and register to access the forums.

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

-Sho

[ 06-22-2006, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi aramike,

I also commanded a Fleet, as my sig shows. The Insurgents would gladly welcome the ICV-Intrepid back into their fold. Read post #49 above, by Sho, and go from there. Who knows? You might just get your old FL job back. But I think the Insurgents will gladly take back their own Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers with a warm welcome.

Enjoy your stay!

[ 05-29-2006, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

New recruit reporting for duty! Just got approved in the DB, awaiting for further instructions

I know...I'm the one that approved you. Like Quazar said, read my post #49 and go from there.

quote:

Hey, I used to be an Insurgent! Heh, I used to command a fleet...

Any room for an old man just out of retirement?

Welcome back, Aramike! I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere. A lot has changed in your absence and if you need filled in, send a PM to Chavik, Eclipse or myself.

As for the GalCom propaganda that Eclipse is in charge..they are sadly mistaken. Their intelligence is flawed as usual. It's being led by the Insurgent High Command.