November 2004 All Insurgent Roll Call

ShoHashi

I trust everyone had a very good Halloween. This year is really flying by and in no time, Thanksgiving will be upon us.

I would like all Insurgents to please check in below. With multiplayer starting to kick in Chavik and I need all the available personnel we can get.

Therefore, anyone (in at least Bishamon, Eversor and Spectre fleets) that doesn't respond by the end of the month will be listed as MIA. If they haven't answered by the end of the next Roll Call, they will be removed from the Insurgent Fleet. They can always rejoin in the Fleet Database as long as the SC continues to have it open.

Balor and Bishamon fleets have the bulk of the active players. Eversor and Spectre are in dire need of members, so if we can get more recruited, so much the better.

Active Roster

Andergum - Present

Chavik - Present

Cruis.In - Present

Dreadx - Present

Echo - Present

Eclipse - Present

El Che - Present

Finder1 - Present

Hasenau - Present

Kartoffel -

Mordax Blyrr - Present

Pugwash - Present

ShoHashi - Present

Stickman -

The Corinthian -

WeeGee -

MIA Roster

Neograymatter

[ 11-13-2004, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

you post the same message every month.

You just found that out? What do you want me to do, mix it up and/or move sentences around?

Plus....it's not the same this month....I also talked about Thanksgiving, so there!

I finally bought something at E-Bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=4938683707

My Timex has taken to hiding lately. The velcro clasp is about worn out anyway. My other nice watch has had a dead battery in it for about 7 years and refused to work with a new one so I treated myself.

• 3 weeks later...