All-Insurgent February 2005 Muster

ShoHashi

I decided to wait a few days to give Chavik time to call the muster! Evidently, he must be asleep, so here I go!

Here is the current active Roster for January 2005:

Andergum - PRESENT

Chavik - PRESENT

Cruis.In - PRESENT

Echo - PRESENT

Eclipse - PRESENT

Finder1 - PRESENT

Hasenau - PRESENT

ShoHashi - PRESENT

Stickman - PRESENT

Mordax Blyrr - PRESENT

Insurgents on Special Assignment:

Dreadx

MIA Roster:

None

The following have been purged from the Fleet Database due to inactivity or disciplinary action:

El Che

If you are purged from the Fleet Database you need to remove any reference to the Insurgents from your sig.

Check in, please!

[ 02-16-2005, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

Why aren't you guys using the roll call feature built-in to the fleet dB?

Ah..thanks for reminding me, SC! I ran into a slight problem with it back when you had the database modified with the Roll Call feature. I had forgotten about it until just now.

The problem is...I CAN initiate a Roll Call for my own fleet, however, I cannot initiate it for other fleets (Spectre, Eversor, Balor) if their Fleet Commanders are "out-of-pocket", so to speak.

In the Insurgent's case, is there something that can be done to enable each Fleet Commander to initiate the roll call in another fleet?

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

I cannot initiate it for other fleets

I was under the impression that this restriction only applied to Security Level 2 and down; i.e. a member listed in the DB as a Fleet Leader could start a roll call for only his Fleet. If Sho and Chav (both listed as Alliance Leaders in the DB) can't initiate DB roll calls outside of their respective Fleets, could Andergum do it?

Yes, Chavik and I are indeed Alliance Leaders in the database along with Rattler, however we cannot initiate Roll Calls for the other Insurgent Fleets.

Andergum and Gallion do have Admin status in the database, but I am not sure if they can do that with that level.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

quote:

Why aren't you guys using the roll call feature built-in to the fleet dB?

Ah..thanks for reminding me, SC! I ran into a slight problem with it back when you had the database modified with the Roll Call feature. I had forgotten about it until just now.

The problem is...I CAN initiate a Roll Call for my own fleet, however, I cannot initiate it for other fleets (Spectre, Eversor, Balor) if their Fleet Commanders are "out-of-pocket", so to speak.

In the Insurgent's case, is there something that can be done to enable each Fleet Commander to initiate the roll call in another fleet?

I've asked Mark to implement it so that FL's can initiate roll calls. Should be done later this week.

OK I added the functionality to the roll call tool. There are now two buttons at the bottom (for fleet commanders). One is to initiate a new roll call, as before, but now with a "select fleet" choice. The new button is to display the results of a roll call, so that one can see the results of another fleet's roll call without starting a new one.

The "select fleet" choices will default to your actual fleet, so be sure to double check which fleet is selected when you are starting a new roll call. As part of the testing, I initiated a new roll call for some of the less populous fleets (of which my login is not a member), but I won't be able to do much checking. As before, please let me know of any bugs or things which don't appear to be working.

• 4 weeks later...