All-Insurgent April Muster

Charles Lindsey

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Yes I want to join the INsurgent fleet

Hiya, Munch! Head on over to the Fleet Database and sign up. We'll get you situated from there.

Like a mentioned elsewhere in the forum, please make sure you use a valid email address and not a vanity one like yahoo.com, hotmail.com, etc.

Yeah we gotta get Munch a "system information profile" in your sig and then a fleet sig.

The PM's will be flying. Maybe it's time I clean out my box?

We would love to have you and will help all we can.

Spectre fleet is different this year. It is comprised of Alter Alter Egos. They are Galcom members who wish to fill the league ladder.

I have yet to approve you in the 3000AD Fleet Database as I posted in the Wraith thread.

I'm back too. and I have adsl. And I bought a new computer. 3.0 ghz 1Gig ram, 256mb ATI X800 XT PCIE.

I couldnt play multiplayer before with my laptop, it was too slow, but I can now.. does anyone still play? or are we playing AWA when its servers come on line...what?

quote:

I couldnt play multiplayer before with my laptop, it was too slow, but I can now.. does anyone still play? or are we playing AWA when its servers come on line...what?

We're still playing. The Insurgents have fielded a team for the ongoing Fleet Matches.

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

here

El Che, please respond to the Insurgent Rollcalls in the Fleet Database. When the monthly rollcall is initiated by Chavik or I, an email will be sent to your email address (hence it is important to make sure you have your correct email address in the database). Once you receive the email, go to the Fleet Database and respond.