Insurgent Fleet Promotions

ShoHashi

Begin Transmission....

--------------------------------------------------

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of Kyle Antilles, We do appoint this Insurgent to the rank of Vice Admiral in the Insurgent Fleet effective 30 May 2005.

This appointee will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the grade to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things thereunto pertaining. And We do strictly charge and require all personnel of lesser grade to render obedience to appropriate orders. And this appointee is to observe and follow such orders and directions as may be given from time to time by Superiors acting according to the rules and articles governing the discipline of the Insurgent Fleet.

Given under our hand this 30th day of May, 2005.

Vice Admiral Chavik

Balor Fleet Commander

Vice Admiral ShoHashi

Bishamon Fleet Commander

Special Notes:

Upon changing your sig to your new rank, you are now appointed to full Fleet Leader of Spectre Fleet.

End Tranmission...

Congratulations, Kyle!

Begin Transmission....

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of Mordax Blyrr, We do appoint this Insurgent to the rank of Commodore in the Insurgent Fleet effective 1 June 2005.

This appointee will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the grade to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things thereunto pertaining. And We do strictly charge and require all personnel of lesser grade to render obedience to appropriate orders. And this appointee is to observe and follow such orders and directions as may be given from time to time by Superiors acting according to the rules and articles governing the discipline of the Insurgent Fleet.

Given under our hand this 1st day of June, 2005.

Vice Admiral Chavik

Balor Fleet Commander

Vice Admiral ShoHashi

Bishamon Fleet Commander

Vice Admiral Eclipse

Spectre Fleet Commander

Special Notes:

Upon changing your sig to your new rank, you are now appointed to full Fleet Leader of Eversor Fleet.

End Tranmission...

Congratulations, Mordax!

Guest Remo Williams

Congrats Mordax, and Eclipse!!

Does this mean you'll be taking the lead position in Team Spectre now Eclipse for MP?

Just noticed your sig says retired Andergum hows the retirement plan with the Insurgents anyway? I've been meaning to ask the SC what us old timers retire on in GalCom for when he puts me out to pasture. Its probably just going to be a kick in the arse as I go out the airlock

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Congrats Mordax, and Eclipse!!

Does this mean you'll be taking the lead position in Team Spectre now Eclipse for MP?

Just noticed your sig says retired Andergum hows the retirement plan with the Insurgents anyway? I've been meaning to ask the SC what us old timers retire on in GalCom for when he puts me out to pasture. Its probably just going to be a kick in the arse as I go out the airlock

Well I'm not sure what the retirement plan holds for me, but I got my ship stocked with enough food and Empirian ale to last quite a while.

Right now I'm just going to fly around the galaxy a bit, do the exploring I've always wanted to.

• 4 years later...

Begin Transmission....

Know Ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity and abilities of RT, We do appoint this Insurgent to the rank of Commodore in the Insurgent Fleet effective 23 September 2009.

Given under our hand this 23rd day of September, 2009.

Vice Admiral Chavik

Balor Wing Commander

Vice Admiral ShoHashi

Bishamon Wing Commander

Vice Admiral Eclipse

Spectre Fleet Commander

Special Notes:

You are relieving Commodore Mordax Blyrr whom is currently MIA. Upon changing your sig to your new rank, you are now appointed to full Fleet Leader of Eversor Fleet.

End Tranmission...

Congratulations, RT!

I am greatly honored by the trust the Head of the Insurgent fleet has put in me and will be worthy of their confidence.

I will carry out my duties to the best of my capabilities and make sure the task that was bestowed upon me shall be fulfilled with the most efficiency for the Good of the Insurgent fleet.

Now to the serious stuff! :)