Special Announcement And Promotions

Rattler

Attention Insurgents

It is with great satisfaction that I make the following announcement. Know Ye that, having placed due trust and having observed the the sustained superior perfomance of duties, I hereby promote the following Insurgents to their newly appointed ranks:

Fleet Admiral Chavik

Balor Fleet Commander

Fleet Admiral ShoHashi

Bishamon Fleet Commander

Fleet Admiral Kyle Antilles

Spectre Fleet Commander

And now for the Special Announcement.

I will continue to monitor the boards from time to time and check in when I see the need for some Old Insurgent Wisdom but, having already placed my trust in the above individuals, I doubt that much wisdom shall be needed. With that, I hereby request to be transferred to the Insurgency Reserve and be allowed to Retire with Full Honors.

Insurgency.....Dismissed!!

Good to hear from you, Rattler. I was hoping to face you one day out there, but I guess it was never meant to be.

Good luck, old friend.

Thanks so much for putting your trust in us keeping the Insurgents alive, Rattler.

Like Andergum, we hope to hear from you from time to time as you are cruising the galaxy during your retirement!

Stop in anytime!

Guest Remo Williams

Whoa! Rattlers in the house!

May the solar wind always fill your sails as you explore the universe in retirement.

Once the fleet league creates a Hall of Fame your sure to be one of the first inductees.

Take care.

Thank you. It has been a pleasure and an honor serving under you and serving with you. I accept and shall strive to maintain the traditions of the Insurgents.

I wish to leave you with the first few lines of a poem by John Masefield.

Sea Fever

I MUST down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by,

And the wind at your back. Don't forget you'll want the wind at your back ... assuming, of course, you're at the helm.

A legend has returned!

quote:

Originally posted by Rattler:

I will continue to monitor the boards from time to time and check in when I see the need for some Old Insurgent Wisdom

I would encourage you to check out the Insurgent Central Command Website and Bulletin Board. Greyg, Sho and Kyle have worked very hard over these several years to maintain and, at times, even grow the Insurgent cause. Gentlemen, IMO you fully deserve your promotions.

It is truely refreshing to hear from you again, Rattler. Next to Gareth DeSylva, you are my second favorite RP author of all time!

• 1 month later...

Attention Insurgents!

I've been noticing that the newer Insurgents are moving away from the way that the Insurgent sigs were originally set up. There are mispellings, improper punctuation, etc., in them which is intolerable.

Have a little pride in the Insurgent fleet. Get those sigs corrected ASAP.

If you need examples of them, take a look at Chavik's, Eclipse's and my own. If you need help getting them straightened out feel free to PM either one of us.

quote:

Do I need to have the Terran logo because I just took it off and left the Insurgent logo.

Yes, you should leave the Terran logo on for now. You also need to change Tarpestran to Tapestran since it's mispelled.