Insurgent Central Command - Official Announcement

ShoHashi

In an effort to stem the tide of growing GalCom forces, we Insurgents are looking for individuals to stand up against their tyranny and defend our beliefs, bases and planets. Our most important goal, however, is to free Earth.

More information on the Insurgents can be found here.

If you think you have what it takes to be an Insurgent, sign up in the Fleet Database. Make sure that once you sign up in the database, your username here on the forum must match your Commander name in the database. No exceptions.

If you have any further questions about the Insurgents, please PM any of us and we'll do our best to help you.

[ 10-03-2005, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

Guest Remo Williams

Heh, it looks like you have some new blood wanting to get creamed by GalCom waiting in the DB for Eversor.

Are you going to put him through the Insurgent Academy? Not that its going to help him survive of course. If you like I'll send out a patrol and just lock him up now at GHQ and save you guys a little time.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Heh, it looks like you have some new blood wanting to get creamed by GalCom waiting in the DB for Eversor.

Are you going to put him through the Insurgent Academy? Not that its going to help him survive of course. If you like I'll send out a patrol and just lock him up now at GHQ and save you guys a little time.

Just make sure that patrol is actually armed and the sublight drives work this time, The recruits were bored out of their minds last time you tried that stunt. Besides, moving targets are better for gunnery practice.

Guest Remo Williams

RP

I'm still trying to figure out how you guys were able to transport all the radine out of our fuel cargo holds. We'll pay you back for that one Eclipse

RP

• 2 weeks later...