No more roll calls?

Cruis.In

quote:

We were instructed to use the Fleet DB roll call function. We don't post threads any more.

Chavik is correct. We don't do roll calls here anymore.

You were purged from the database due to inactivity. If you wish to join back up, please re-join in the database and we'll get you approved ASAP.

inactivity? truthfully I cant really remember much of my where abouts online or offline within the last few months, been so busy at work...

so If ive been inactive...well it only seems like yesterday I was here responding to every roll call. and id like to play awa online i have the computer and the connction for it ever since...

quote:

so If ive been inactive...well it only seems like yesterday I was here responding to every roll call. and id like to play awa online i have the computer and the connction for it ever since...

Then sign back up!

• 5 weeks later...

Oh my, i think I am inactive...is that what it means when it says "echo not found" what a sad sad day. The day a gal finds out no ones got her back. (blotting eyes with tissue)

is this the case? Do I have to re-sign up? How do I do that?

I think I did it I am not sure. I do know that I didn't have the option of Eversor anywhere so I chose Spectre becasue that's what I was back in the day.

Anyway.....I guess I wait and see what happens? Once this is figured out I will definately set reminders so it never happens again!

Now as far as new recruits go...do you think we should resort to posting pictures of me?

quote:

I think I did it I am not sure. I do know that I didn't have the option of Eversor anywhere so I chose Spectre becasue that's what I was back in the day.

Ok, I've got you added back in, Echo. I put you in Eversor Wing. Due to the Insurgent Fleet restructuring, Balor, Bishamon and Eversor fleets were collapsed into Spectre Fleet as wings.

Don't forget to read the forums over on Insurgent Central Command to catch up.

quote:

Now as far as new recruits go...do you think we should resort to posting pictures of me?

No need to...you're not exactly a new Recruit!

That wasn't exactly what she was getting at...

I see Mordax has joined team Spectre now. He has been added to the individual player stats table. Anyone else wanting to get in on some league action?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

LOL! Now thats just not fair.

quote:

Ok I checked in, if for some reason I did it wrong will someone let me know. Thanks!

You checked in just fine, echo! Do you think you can change your sig to read Eversor Wing and not Eversor Fleet please?