Alliance Fleet News

OK, so you don't belong to a fleet because you want to be a raider, assassin, trader etc. This forum is for you. There is no leader, so, anyone can create a thread.

Don't forget that all crafts not affiliated with a fleet, have the UCV (Undesignated Command Vessel) designation.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 02-26-2000).]

• 4 weeks later...

ahh awsome sounds like a good place for the independant privateers would guilds be acceptable not as much as fleets but i like playing a game where i might do a little trading,recon,blowing stuff up and mercenery work like i said privateer (scavanger and pirates are such ugly and uncouth names and usually so very misleading)

anyone else thinking on the same lines contact me at [email protected]

Cmdr Jason "Valkyrie" Oppermann

UCV Southern Star

"Lest We Forget"

4/7th Australian Independant ReconRecovery Unit

------------------

quote:

(scavanger and pirates are such ugly and uncouth names

That's why they are named Raiders and Mercenaries in BC3K/BCM. (and the other castes I can't come up with that easily) As the rules go, fleets for castes like these are a no go. As Raiders and Mercenaries don't really work in fleet structures. It's not in their nature. But you could form groups. But they are called squadrons here. And they won't be made official. A small group (hand full, I'd say) is as big as you're going to get.

BTW, you might want to dig up some threads about the forming of fleet and squadrons, or the discussion about the way MP in BCM/BCOnline had to be. Those were pretty lengthy discussions. And ofcourse the fleet page. Take a look at that FAQ.

------------------

Cmdr. Rico 'V_ger' Jansen

GCV-de Ruyter

Prime fleet

Gamma Wing, 16 Commander , 1st Squadron

"... to boldly show, where no one has gone before"

• 3 weeks later...

lets not forget repairs and replacement personel it would be no use if the repair bill cost more than the price of the free weapons would it and sorry i stumbled across the guilds etc and fleet formats later and posted an apologey to that effect

------------------

Commander Jason "Valkyrie" Oppermann

UCV Sothern Star

"Lest We Forget"

4/7th Australian Independant Recon Forces

[email protected]

"Smile---It Keeps Everyone Wondering What You've Been Up To"