Open Enlistment For Piracy

Guest Messiah

Guest Messiah

Recruitment For Raider Squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of all the politics? Tired of all the responsibility? Long for the times when the universe was just a playground where the strong exploited the weak? Join the pirates of the galaxy! TAKE ORDERS FROM NO ONE!!! Plunder and pillage with impunity and without the contraints of a command structure. See the post in new commanders-Any raider clan? for more details or contact me at [email protected]. We're looking for a few good scoundrels.

------------------

"Karate means never having to say you're sorry."

-Eric A. Kovich

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 02-28-2000).]

I guess you want start thugging huh? If you came to this fourm earlier I probably be right beside you, but I changed my evil ways smile.gif. But good luck on you're, plunder and pillage. Advice to you, stay out of the insurgency's way, cause we sure don't play... wink.gif

-----------

CMD. S.P

Former NOLIMIT MERCERNARY

ICV CapDeLight (Destryed)

Chief Engineer Pre-Com StarBase New America.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 02-28-2000).]

Guest aramike01

I'd have to say that da Phish has given some good advice! wink.gif We Insurgents fight for freedom, but I'll make it personal to get rid of any pillagers, and pluderers.

Btw, I really hate the word "rape" being used in such a manner. I have to say, I find it somewhat offensive. A family member was victimized by such an atrocity so I would appreciate you keep it's use to a minimum.

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Chief Security Officer, Pre-Commissioning Crew, New America Starbase

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer, Spectre Fleet

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 02-28-2000).]

There won't be any squads, fleets, alliances, cookouts or such faction for non-fleet affiliated entities.

So, if you want to be a raider, or any similar non-fleet affiliated entity, you guys can just hop on a server and do what the hell you like. Raiders are not organized entities in any shape or form.

If you want to be a notorious raider, then you'll have to do a lot more than make baseless boasts. smile.gif

btw, any non-fleet affliated entity, uses the

UCV designation. And there is no ranking for UCV entities. But, since raiders are captains of their own ship, then, thats the generic ranking for any non-fleet affiliated entity.

UCV Moron

Cpt. Moron Himself

Terran/Raider

similarly:

UCV IAVEIT

Cpt. WHAT UNEED

Empirian/Trader

Guest Saito Miyamoto

Awe, but boasting is half the fun if your non affiliated! >8)

Alas, I think I will sit on the sidelines and watch the chaos unsue so that I can pick an affiliation that is worthy of my talent. (grin) Of course, if I do make a name for myself I might start getting job offers.

Later all- start practicing!

------------------

UCV Shinsengumi

Cpt. Saito Miyamoto

Terran/Mercenary

[This message has been edited by Saito Miyamoto (edited 02-29-2000).]

Guest aramike01

Consider this an offer and a request for your services from the Insurgency. Would love to have you aboad! smile.gif

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Guest Saito Miyamoto

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers, I am flattered by your reply. But my code prevents me from pledging allegience to any faction until I have demonstrated my ability to produce first.

After I have proven myself as a warrior, which is acceptable to all, I will then take offers.

Guest aramike01

Understood, Commander. However, I must say that proving yourself withing the structure of a fleet has the potential to reap great benefits.

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 03-01-2000).]