The Merchant Marine!

BC:M is so close.. and I bet that many of us will have at least one character in each Race/Caste to toy around in MP.

I was just wondering what kind of ships/caste will be the one you folks look foward to when you fly with the UCV Tag smile.gif

For my part, i'm dying to get my hands on that MRT-15 transport. Sweet thing!! I shall be known as the UCV "Nukes'R'Us" ...open at all bussiness hours, 24/7, always providing the paying costumer with that needed BANG we all like wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 05-20-2000).]

Heck, I'm going to stay in character and hunt the both of you! One for gain, the other to give pain! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Arise, Old Insurgents,

Long dead but eternal in time and space.

Forgive us NOT for what we do,

We merely take your place!" - Rattler

Guest aramike01

Heh, I'm thinkin' that I may log on every so often with an MRT-15 just for the fun of hunting Tac down. It shall be named: "UCV-TACtical Advantage"

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

I'll be chugging about in a puny little shuttle.. phear my tractor beam of doom! UWA HAHAHAH!

And if the action heats up, I'll just go EVA (assuming it's possible while out in space in a shuttle), jump off, latch onto some poor sap's hull, leave a few charges, and fly away again, laughing psychotically. Of course, I'll probably get gunned down by PTA fire, flying vagrants, or Tac's insane flying, but hey, it's worth a shot smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you feel like dropping in, keep going untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan

Guest aramike01

[RP] (sorta) wink.gif

I only have one thing to say to you Galcommies: My MRT-15 is larger than your MRT-15s!

[/RP]

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

• 4 weeks later...
Guest WarSongDeathMARK

Hey, which ever one of you guys is willing to pay my fee, ill paste 'em all fer ya! (providing that i can get paid by means other than cargo transfers in BCM)

i am the one time commander of these ship as proof:

GCV DeathMARK

ICV Suicidal Insanity

UCV DeathMARK

------------------

Cmdr. WarSong of the UCV DeathMARK, currentlyn the employ of GALCOM.

It is best, to let the enemy under estemate you, then take full advantage of their ignorance.. to that end i quote myself:

"Why SHOOT FISH in a barrel when you can just BLOW THEM UP?"

ICQ 1800814

Guest aramike01

ICV-Suicidal Insanity? Never heard of it...

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

Neither have I and I maintain the complete ships registry for the Insurgent Fleet.

(RP)Now that it has my undivided attention, I'll be sure to issue a "destroy on sight" order and place a bounty on the good Commander's head who is flying it. "Nuff Said!"

BTW, Didn't I already say that I hated Raiders and Merc's? tongue.gif

Being a self admitted Merc, Flying the colors of an enemy (that would be Insurgents to you Merc) is an act of espionage in any definition and usually is punishable by death. Just thought you might want to know that. eek.gif

(/RP)

This is in itself the reason that the Insurgency will never allow association with Raiders and Merc's. Their loyalty and commitment is tied directly to who holds the pruse strings and who has the largest purse. I want only Loyal and Devoted Troops committed to the cause with their souls, not their bank accounts. Again, "Nuff Said!" biggrin.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Still Kickin' after all these years!"

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 06-23-2000).]