Logos

Time for some logo building. First off we want corporations/guilds/organizations, or else the fleet guys and SC won't let us use any logos.

I'm thinking up something for the police at the moment. The idea for the GSI (Galactic Special Investigations Bureau) is cool to me, although one for the GalCom Police Force in general would be better. Any ideas Spuzzum? You being the only active RPing and boarding police member here (other than myself), you're the only one to ask at this point.

Yeah, and up in Fleet Related Discussions I posted some questions as to the organizations of police caste. Blades thinks we are partially allied with GalCom, much like the police and military of same country are.

Here's a draft for a generic police/police organization logo. We'll put an abreviation above the bird (GSI; GPF for GalCom Police Force). It is scaled to the size of the other logos. GalCom's Prime Fleet -> Delta Wing already has one of their own. Time for us indies to have some logo fun of our own.

temp-police-logo.jpg

http://members.aol.com/commandernovaucv/temp-police-logo.jpg

And don't laugh that I still use AOL. It's so crappy slow, but I'm waiting for cable for now. At least it's faster than geocities, and is more reliable. Even posted some stuff for DeSylva back in march when he wanted some craft pics and the asset guide from the demo. I made some in bcstudio, zipped the pics and guide, and uploaded it here (around 1mb, and the pics are the best i've ever made).

[ 06-21-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

[ 06-21-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

I think so too. Maybe it would be listed under the "Organizations" logos on the logo page?

The picture idea can be converted and added to in many ways to make a general Police logo. That's the best way to go, in my opinion. Since the police are galcom friendly, I used the terran logo as my backdrop, much like Delta Wing (Prime Fleet-Galcom) has.