Trading Guild Logo and Ideas

Brainstorm ideas for the first trading guild and its logo!

I'm not a trader, so I can only comment on ideas, not really make them.

(Since this isn't RP, no need for Merc vs. Officer. After this, a Merc guild is prolly next, and I think I'd help with that too. )

[ 07-06-2001: Message edited by: Spuzzum ]

First of all, how many traders are around anyway (only one is registered, mine is'nt approved yet, and then there is Z'lany, making a total of three)

If we're to have several guilds, they are very small indeed

We should start with a central location to start from (for argument sake let's use Polaris, but any other will do as well).

This does not mean that all traders have residence there, but it's where the main HQ is located. Here the 'juicy' contracts are all collected as given to the indiviual traders.

Just my 2 ct, other ideas?

I will probably be a trader. I just don't want to register yet because BC:M is not a completly persistent online game, so I am waiting for GCO. Then when it's close to being released I will register.

You don't have to register yet. All you need is your sig for now, if you don't want to make a commitment.

Traders and Commercial characters should be able to be in the same (company?). A company would be the best thing to call it.

Let's just say guild for now, since I'm not really sure what they want.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

Well, you get the picture....

Uh, where are the trader guys? It's them that's going to be in this.

I've the feeling that it is not yet time to start a guild (i've seen 3 traders so far).

Maybe we better have a 'gentlemen agreement' between us traders.

On another note: The Trade building in AW (974N 896E) is progressing nicely. At least the coorporate building is there

quote:

Originally posted by Spuzzum:

"If you aren't a trader, then you can't play BCM!"

Hmm, it could work on gullible people.

ROTFLMAO!!!

It may, until they see the Orion Fleet come out of nowhere and do what we do best; Then figure out that we are not of the trading type.