Organization

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Fendi posted on 12-06-2001

Oh he'll be back. Especially to pester SC for carriers for Indy commanders.

You are so right And being mercenaries, I would like the opportunity to invade and board and take over a better ship type. But with a measly 5 marines, I had to blow them out of space.

5 hours into the ROAM game playing a mercenary on a Sunflash I still haven't struck a problem yet except for a little framerate degradation and my system profile is on the low end of the spectrum. I didn't even install the beta patches yet.

I really love this game. Can't wait for MP.

Will answer all posts later, now its back to the game. Gotta conserve time to allow me more time to play the game now that RL is really clashing with my game time.

Cheers

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

5 hours into the ROAM game playing a mercenary on a Sunflash I still haven't struck a problem yet except for a little framerate degradation and my system profile is on the low end of the spectrum. I didn't even install the beta patches yet.

Run, don't walk, but run to the latest patch and download it!. it'll improve overal performance significantly!

btw, if current videodriver means 21.83, then upgrade to 22.80 or the new 23.11, they also improve framerates.

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Riga ]

• 3 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by TRD:

Finaly I have BCM, and Im not swamped with asignments.

Whats happening with these boards? Are they staying open now.

Officially SC makes a decision in januari, but in another thread I read that he will 'take it ease' and turn control over to the mods/admins.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Looks good Riga.

weel, needs more work. For one I really need to implement pre-loading of the pictures. Might try that tomorrow, but didn't have the opportunity yet.

On another note. I get the harddisk for the server on the 26th (nice christmas present ) so I can start installing linux on it. Don't hold your breath, it will not be up and running before the end of Januari, but its a start (no more banners ). Then I can also start programming (d*rn provider does not permit that...)

Ask where?... here?

Anyway, i am here now to sign with Intercorp. I want to be a part of the division "Guns For Hire". I meet all the standards and i promise good reputation for Intercorp (don't take seriously the last line)

I am waiting for one of the leaders to reply, Jeffery Eu i presume.

Over and out.

quote:

Cmdr P. Laracuente posted on 12-27-2001

Hey, Guybert.

Do you have any words on Jeffery, i need my approval with Intercorp.

Over and Out

quote:

Ask where?... here?

Anyway, i am here now to sign with Intercorp. I want to be a part of the division "Guns For Hire". I meet all the standards and i promise good reputation for Intercorp (don't take seriously the last line)

I am waiting for one of the leaders to reply, Jeffery Eu i presume.

Over and out.

You're in Mr. Laracuente. Thanks for making the decision to join us (Intercorp)

I would appreciate it if you could pm you email address so that i can send you some stuff to go over.

Welcome to THE Corporation!!!!!