Organization

quote:

Originally posted by Rico Jansen:

Hey guys, where is that director Mr. Mistery of yours with his amendments. I'd like to see what he has to say. Been a month or so since the charter was posted. Fendi, please yank him away from behind those curtains.

Why should I? He/she's happy where he/she is

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Rico Jansen posted on 12-28-2001

Hey guys, where is that director Mr. Mistery of yours with his amendments. I'd like to see what he has to say. Been a month or so since the charter was posted. Fendi, please yank him away from behind those curtains.

At the moment Shadow Inc.'s director is busy with RL. Please be patient he/she will try to send to amendments in asap

Hey... You guys want to get together one night and chat on something... dicuss some things...? Well? I would interest in chatting and picking brains about Intercorp...

quote:

Kenada posted on 12-28-2001

Hey... You guys want to get together one night and chat on something... dicuss some things...? Well? I would interest in chatting and picking brains about Intercorp...

Can do, gentlemen, please post your free times so we can get together at the ISS chat for a meeting

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Can do, gentlemen, please post your free times so we can get together at the ISS chat for a meeting

Eh? Whats the ISS chat?

quote:

Please go

I did earlier.. Thanks! I will be able to chat:

Late Night Saturday (12/29). Anytime Sunday through Monday... I am in the eastern time zone (Flordia, great weather)

quote:

Welcome back Riga now get yourself over to the BCCC board and register yourself as per my third last post above

[ 01-02-2002: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

heh, already did, waiting for a new status

quote:

Outlaw posted on 01-07-2002

Wassup indies! Guess each new proposal and offer for Intercorp keeps improving. Keep it up guys, this is sounding more and more like old school privateer back in the DOS days.

Welcome back Outlaw, haven't heard from you for quite some time now.

Thanks for your praise and encouragement. And do join us on the link provided by Nova

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen,

According to Riga, the server is up with bare minimals as he can only work on it for a limited time a day, due to RL constraints. Anyway he intends to register the url www.intercorp-unlimited.com. Don't ask, www.intercorp.com has been taken.

Anyway, this server will hold our website and forum for Intercorp members. Directors & members, please email Riga or myself, if you can help out.

We are also discussing the upgrade or setting up a different server as per the SC's guidelines for MP.

I can provide the moola but not the facility as all the isps in Malaysia only cater to 56.6k modem access to my hometown. Which means that even if I put up a hot server, the internet speed will be slow, unless the isps decide to set up ADSL connections to my place, which will not happen for the foreseeable future.

As always any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated, please pm or email us.

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]