Assassin's role?

Now I've chosen to be an assassin, I suppose I should find out what my role in the BCM universe is. Do I look for contracts or just shoot someone up and hope somebody else will pay me? Which brings me to another question how do I get cash to buy fuel, arms etc? Steal it or rely on aforementioned contract payments? How is the assassin caste different from the raider or merc class? If anyone can give me these answers or point me to a doc or manual I would be grateful.

Well, it's all RP until BCM and GCO come out but for one I wouldn't go around killing people and hoping someone will pay me. Contracted hits will be your most lucrative work. Maybe a little bounty hunting on the side. A little merc work in times of need or even transporting cargo when there isn't anything else to do. Hope it helps, but I'm kinda new here so I can only give you the basics.

Don't be afraid to take chances..... remember: The Arc was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by professionals!

The full quote is: Ave Caesar, morituri te salutant.

'Hail Caesar, they who are about to die, salute you'

It's was reputed to be a gladiatorial salutation to Caesar before they beat seven bells of shit out of each other. There is only one confirmed use of it though, and the translation I got from a website about gladiators. You will remember it from the film Gladiator and I thought it was kind of appropriate.

quote:

Originally posted by Malleus Malefictorum:

Only saw Gladiator once, pretty good movie though.

Pretty good? PRETTY GOOD?

It is one of the best films of all time (IMHO). Great cast, great story, great script and pretty awesome special effects too along the way.

Now go out and buy the video/DVD and watch it a hundred times!