Just checking!!!

Hi, there!!!

While awaiting for tacops approval of Intercorp Unlimited, and since BCM is coming out soon and MP not long after that I would like to find out how many UCV Commanders are still active.

Kindly post/bump this thread just to show that you're still alive and kicking and still an indie. Thank you.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, 100% of the intercorp commanders are active (any fleet that can say the same )

Paddy, didn't really have the time yet to read your RP, but I'll read it tonight.

Title is great though

I expect to be able to contribute to intercorp again in the next couple of days, so Paddy and Outlaw, expect something to do shortly...

Yup, Intercorp certainly a better effort than a lot of the newbie alliances that have nearly sprung up around here. And that reminds me, Im still waiting for Riga to present me with details regarding having an Intercorp branch opened at Orion. Time is money people, chop chop!

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Yup, Intercorp certainly a better effort than a lot of the newbie alliances that have
nearly
sprung up around here. And that reminds me, Im still waiting for Riga to present me with details regarding having an Intercorp branch opened at Orion. Time is money people, chop chop!

He, still working on the economics and have to discuss it further with Jefferey,

but he... if you watch my back, then i'll wat.. err, well, eh... pay for it?

Seriously, I intent to post a proposal in the forum by the end of the week, and based on that one, I'll formulate one for Orion.

Welcome to the indie bunch Liam, glad to have you aboard.

Unfortunately its no use to try and convince you to join Intercorp, but then, Spuzzum might give it a shot

See you among the stars.

Just wait for Nova's reaction. The minute he sees that this is your first post, he'll be all over you, giving you a proper welcome

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Heya Digitalis, welcome to the indie's world.

BTW Riga, i'm thinking of maybe setting up a security and police division as well where we can provide services like the Interpol. Wonder what everyone thinks?

Personally I'm not for it. But then, I'm open to suggestions

To me it looks like a conflict of interest for any police commander to walk (on base at least) side by side with assassins. Anyway, the universe is a strange one, so anything would be possible.

Another course of action is to get activily involved in Spuzzums effort. That way we would not have a police division, but close ties, which can be just as good.

Spuzzum: way to go...

Digitalis: Talk to Spuzzum...

quote:

Riga posted on 10-05-2001

To me it looks like a conflict of interest for any police commander to walk (on base at least) side by side with assassins. Anyway, the universe is a strange one, so anything would be possible.

Actually I was thinking of setting up a Private Investigators Division, and now that I've thought over it, the police caste might not be right and we don't even need P.I.'s as we have already have the necessary specialized divisions for it as per my post on the Organisation thread. Furthermore, that way we can gouge more credits out of our clients as they would have to hire individual specialized commanders for a single task!!!

More moola is good for us UCV's and the Intercorp!!!

quote:

Just wait for Nova's reaction. The minute he sees that this is your first post, he'll be all over you, giving you a proper welcome

Swine.

Yes, I'm the newbie welcome wagon. I was a mercenary, then police (I see you still use the logo I created), and now I'm part of Orion Fleet. Busy BC life, and I've only been here on the forums since March.....

Anywhoo, I'm in the process of creating an all-in-one newbie help source. Since I'm not done yet, just ask questions here on the fourm in the meantime. (BTW, see what I've got so-far, www.rp.orionfleet.com/new.html -- The Fleet section is partially completed. Other than that, it's doing okay, just need more info. BTW, can someone from Prime Fleet E-Mail me something with the purpose of each Wing, and where each wing is stationed?)

It seems that you've got lots of lurking experience/playing expience with BC3k. Get ready, Spuzzum's Terran Core Police (something like that), are waiting, and multiplayer is ringing.

Whoo! You've been registered in the Fleet DB just a tad bit shorter than I have, and you've only made one post! (His cmdr# in the address bar (which access that particular # in the actual server database) is 227. I'm 220. And I've made 500+ posts! I'll stop bragging now.)

Good luck, and Welcome Aboard.

quote:

Seriously, I intent to post a proposal in the forum by the end of the week, and based on that one, I'll formulate one for Orion.

I'll be waiting.

And I, too am against putting police inside a company that already seems to attempt to fuse most of the other Indie castes already. Less trouble between the 'undesireable' castes (raider, assassin; and their friends: hackers and criminals). And less threats and citations against Intercorp's home (station, base, asteroid, little-hut-on-an-island-on-a-planet-no-one's-heard-of?)!

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

I'll be waiting.

And I, too am against putting police inside a company that already seems to attempt to fuse most of the other Indie castes already. Less trouble between the 'undesireable' castes (raider, assassin; and their friends: hackers and criminals). And less threats and citations against Intercorp's home (station, base, asteroid, little-hut-on-an-island-on-a-planet-no-one's-heard-of?)!

After a discussion with Jeffery we decided to start the 'Economics 101' thread, which will be the basis for said proposal. So, it will take a while longer before the results of that thread are in.

On the other hand, the proposal then is more widely accepted, better fleshed out and probably usable. If I just make one up, then we would run into trouble after.

So, just be patient and check that thread (or participate )

quote:

Nova posted on 10-06-2001

little-hut-on-an-island-on-a-planet-no-one's-heard-of?)!

ROFL, but you haven't been into our hut have you? No wonder you missed the twenty level underground offices we have underneath the hut Complete with indoor swimming pool, spa and gym facilities with a handy dandy underground launch facility!!!

[ 10-06-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

quote:

ROFL, but you haven't been into our hut have you? No wonder you missed the twenty level underground offices we have underneath the hut Complete with indoor swimming pool, spa and gym facilities with a handy dandy underground launch facility!!!

Oh it's true, it's true. I've actually been in one. You forgot to mention that the huts are normally used primarily to pick up signals froma all the sattelite T.V. programs eh Jeff?. Kinda like a diguised sattelite dish.

quote:

How do I become a UCV commander?

Depends what you want to be. You've got to first decide what carrear, character name and then ship name. Those are the important bit. You might want to be an assassin or a merc. It's up to you. The assassin leader is unknown at the momment. Ask Jeff or Riga.