Want to go Indie... but what to do?

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr. P. Laracuente:

I want to go UCV but i don't know how to, can anybody tell me, please!

It all depends on what you want to do.

You want to be indie on the forum? Just choose a race and caste and optionally a launchbase. Put it in your signature and your an indie! (You can use my sigature as an example). We'll further explain where you have choosen (I'm pressed for time at the moment).

If you want to be an indie in the fleet database (so that you can play on the MP servers) then you first have to register here. After that post in thisthread and say that you registered and want approval. One of the admins will consider your application. Be quick though since the registration closes on Oct 15th (for me that already is today!). I don't know if that means that applications on 15th are accepted or if that means that only applications that are made before are considered.

Welcome to our next of the woods. Glad there's more interest in indies than the normal fleets.

Have a look around, any if you're interested in joining an indie corporation, try us Intercorp Unlimited.

To get more information please go here

Hope to see you around

[ 10-14-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

Another merc, good

Well, there's nothing that you MUST do. To be fair, all you have to do is to stick around and try to read up on threads that interest you. If you find out or require more information, try posting or emailing someone for more information, that's if you are interested in going solo.

If you want to be in a group then look around, there's so many fleets with different styles of gameplay and different purposes around here, or if you want to stick as an independent, you could join us Intercorp Unlimited, all benefits of being in a fleet less the restrictions.

It's all up to you. Do consider carefully before you decide on anything.

Luck

• 3 weeks later...