Hey... Intercorp...

Baloogan

Ahem, I'm still around, I can surf the net while waiting for the sysengs to repair my Sunflash.

BTW Kenada I have sent you an email, have you read it?

Congrats Nova on being appointed the official newbie welcome wagon also known as Newbie Forum Moderator

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

Thanks, Jeff.

The reason I'm still on the boards as much as I am, is that my 10 hr+ save file was invalidated at like 1.0.02 RC5, and I haven't bothered to start a new one.....

And I decided to work a bit on the Orion Fleet Handbook. And, look at my preview PDF I posted (it's just the table of contents). Section 8.2 might be of interest to you.

Nova, over and out.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Ahem, I'm still around, I can surf the net while waiting for the sysengs to repair my Sunflash.

BTW Kenada I have sent you an email, have you read it?

Congrats Nova on being appointed the official newbie welcome wagon also known as Newbie Forum Moderator

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

Yah, I got your email... I have read part of the attachement, and will the read whole thing later this weekend and ill post my comments.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

Eh... Intercorp's been busy with other affairs.

It seems that Riga and Jeffery both got themselves BCM, and have only posted around 4 or 5 times since, all of which were game reports and notices warning about their little leave of absence...

Heh, it's all about priorities

1. BCM

2. RL work

3. Intercorp

4. Wife

Gentlemen,

With the SC's decision to close the forum, it is imperative that I get all your email addresses assuming that you are still interested in setting up Intercorp so Malleus, Jigoku, Baloogan, please post your email addresses to me or pm me before Monday.

Riga, TRD, Fendi, Guybert, Kenada please email me with your intentions.

Jeffery Eu out

quote:

Gentlemen,

Instead of just emailing, I give my intentions here so that everyone can see.

Short and simple: continue with what we're doing. If not here (which really would be a shame, I like it here), then somewhere else.

Gentleman,

See you out there...

As Riga sez, continue with what we were doing probably in Orion Fleet for now. Use my Aol e-mail for now. I'm going to use my NTL e-mail account in a weeks time once I've given figure out how to change the password on it.

quote:

Lets stick with it and see how it pans out. This was/is shaping up to be a lot of fun. IMO we should keep going as the potential of the open ended concept created by the SC in BCO will be the best thing that has EVER happened to PC gaming!

quote:

Originally posted by Riga:

She doesn't agree either

First of all... I am a guy... Kenada is actually a guys name! LOL! Second of all.. what forum is being close here? All the Intercorp ones?

Heh you thought that was bad Kenada. Months ago when I first posted, Nova and someone else thought that I was a woman and wanted me to go topless.

My digicam will be used today just to dispell anyones myths about me...

quote:

Originally posted by Kenada:

First of all... I am a guy... Kenada is actually a guys name! LOL! Second of all.. what forum is being close here? All the Intercorp ones?

Lol, I meant the missus (mine that is), like in her coming in 4th place

About forum closing... Read up on the relevant subjects. For now they stay open, but SC called for a meeting to discuss things further.

quote:

Originally posted by Fendi:

Heh you thought that was bad Kenada. Months ago when I first posted, Nova and someone else thought that I was a woman and wanted me to go topless.

My digicam will be used today just to dispell anyones myths about me...

Hey! I remember no such thing! It was probably Outlaw. *points finger, stage right*