Intercorp Recruitment

Ever wanted to be free of rules and regulations?

Ever wanted to make enough money to purchase and maintain your own starstation or starbase?

Think you have the imagination and the courage to go independent?

If your answer is yes, then being UCV is the way to go. While you are at it, just think about the support you can get from Intercorp Unlimited, the pioneering Corporation catering to all races and castes withour fear or favour.

The following are some of the services that we will be providing:-

1. Central database to find jobs and search for services;

2. Apprenticeships to learn tricks of your respective trades from experienced commanders;

3. Ability to rise in ranks to gain discounts and other perks;

4. Legal support in any situation;

5. Estasblished rapport with all the fleets (coming soon);

6. Insurance policies and many others.

Membership is free and the Corporation only charges you for any services rendered. Any contracts agreed upon without Intercorp's help will not be charged any service fees.

NOTE Rules and regulations will only apply to senior ranking officers of the Corporation.

If you are interested, please read this thread for more information or post your questions here and our friendly line up of Directors and members will try and answer your questions.

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

Note: the accent imitated below is that of Disney's Goofey, and not that of any large southern US States associated with Yellow Roses and Bowie Knives...

[RP]

Awww...Shucks fellers. I ain't got time to spend what I's earning now.

[/RP]

Guest Remo Williams

LOL!

RP

I just had a couple questions before I consider joining.(not)

1. Does Intercorp give out christmas bonuses?

2. What type of retirement Plan does Intercorp offer?

3. If I joined the raider division and attack and intercorp trader, boarded his ship. Shoved the cmdr. out of the airlock. Then made off with his ship an cargo. Would I still be in good standings with Intercorp for a job well done for my division?

/RP

LOL! I know shut up and stop posting in your area.

quote:

Remo Williams posted on 12-19-2001

RP

3. If I joined the raider division and attack and intercorp trader, boarded his ship. Shoved the cmdr. out of the airlock. Then made off with his ship an cargo. Would I still be in good standings with Intercorp for a job well done for my division?

/RP

ROFL

[RP]

1. You earn your own Christmas bonuses

2. You set up your own retirement plan

3. You can do that, and someone else can do the same thing to you. You don't get promoted doing your own stuff and if you get heat from doing something personal don't come looking for our help If it's a contract recommended and presided over by Intercorp than it's different story. [/RP]

Note: We ain't a charity.

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

LOL!

RP

3. If I joined the raider division and attack and intercorp trader, boarded his ship. Shoved the cmdr. out of the airlock. Then made off with his ship an cargo. Would I still be in good standings with Intercorp for a job well done for my division? /RP

1&2 Come and speak with your local El Dorado representative. We can always work out an investment plan that suits your requirements.

Also, we offer very competitive rates if you are thinking about trading in your rusty old Nightstar and upgrading to that nice shiny Battlecruiser MkIII you've seen at the dealership.

3 Remember, Intercorp tends to look unfavourably on any malicious interference in their business and has access to the services of a number of mercenaries....

HeHe, I can't wait!

• 1 month later...

Heh, the business is now in full swing. Great job guys, maybe when high speed access becomes cheaper I'll join Intercorp or u can recommend me a service providing cheap high speed access? In any case, I know u guys will have lots of members.

Charter Communications has some pretty good prices on cable internet service. It's somewhere around $26 (excluding modem and tax and crap like that) for a 256k or so connection. (At least, last time I checked.) Heh, that's about the same price as basic AOL service.

See EarthLink (the ISP that hosts Charter customers), or Charter itself, to see if you can get it.

From when I had it last year, the quality of the service was good. But I doubt this matters because you're in California and I'm in Missouri.

Later.

• 2 years later...

[rp]Ancient Spirits of Evil, transform this decayed form to.....

It's alive!!!!!![/rp]

Hey all,

Just wanted to revive this topic instead of creating a new one.

Anyway, Intercorp is still in recruiting mode as we have lost close to about 3/4 of our original Directors of which only Riga and I are the remaining ones. (The original musketeers )

So for those interested please read the following:-

1. How it all started;

2. An Economic discussion;

3. The current Corporate Profile.

We are recruiting plenty of bad people (in direct opposition to the saying "a few good men" ).

Post if you have questions.