What happened..?

Hmm. Doesn't seem like there's much going on here. I'm sad. Wasn't someone working on a detailed map of the universe?? Is that still active, is anything still active, or is UCV dead until BCO??

If nobody else is mapping the universe anymore, I propose we all start, any of those UCV commanders out there. Take cool pictures of the universe and post utterly useless messages about them. Kind of like the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. . .

Just trying to start some activity here. This is sad.

Now my username or password doesn't appear to be valid on bc commanders...... its been a loooooooooong while since i last got there...

Nothing seems to work!. any administrator or moderator from the BC commandetrs forum who can help me?

Rp/

Star Station [X] this is Cmdr. Laracuente, requesting docking clearance...

- Identify yourself again Cmdr. this time with your unique security code.

- Cmdr Laracuente, UCV. Andromada, Terran/Mercenary

Security code *********

- Access denied, please verify your security code or any info you provided, anthing may be wrong... you have 3 minutes to comply.

Rp/

tried again 3 times, still had the problem

rp/

Resnig is away from the crew with a malicious smile

- Resng!!! come here...

What're you doing with that? you've been altering my access code with this thing, don't you know how strange and dangerous is Droidan technology...

-What?!?!? i thought it was the new gameboy that was released a month ago

-

Rp/

I was confusing the . with the _ in my login name. Now i am back in both forums.