Intercorpers!!!

quote:

Originally posted by James Micron:

Kind of new to the game. tried checking out the Intercorp web page and I get a bunch of errors and messages about it being under construction... How do I join, if I were inclined to do so?

Welcome James,

Hmm, that site is partially under construction, and kind of on the move (to a new server), but as all things go, it can take a while.

Most intercorpers are chatting on another board, BC Commanders Forum. Look under BCM Independant Alliances, Intercorp Unlimited Inc.

Most of us are waiting for MP, and in the meantime try to keep busy there with anything that comes to mind

Hope to see you there

BTW: nice to see another trader

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by James Micron:

Kind of new to the game. tried checking out the Intercorp web page and I get a bunch of errors and messages about it being under construction... How do I join, if I were inclined to do so?

Ahah!!! Another s....ummm...I mean another applicant. Welcome to our world Mr. Micron. Please feel free to read through the following threads.

1. Organisation

2. Economics 101

3. Expectations

And do feel free to follow the link that Riga posted for more information. If you have any questions just post.

The basic facts are:-

1. Intercorp Unlimited Inc. is not a fleet. We are a corporation and have no military semblence to the fleets;

2. We are created to provide information and services to all races and castes;

3. We are open to all races and castes i.e. Gammulan assassin, we'll aceept you, Falkyrian Ambassador, we'll accept you;

4. We are the first corporation to be set up to cater to the UCV's or commonly known as indies;

5. We live to serve and serve to live.;

6. We charge everyone for our services including members (with discounts of course ) and those funds will be used to build better facilities for the Divisions and Intercorp.(Only will work in BCO) SO NO FREEBIES

So we need good people to join up to help give new ideas to better Intercorp for example we need to really work out the way of providing insurance services which is in the purview of the Commerical caste and so forth.

That's all for now. Keep playing and say goodbye to your sanity!!!!

[ 05-17-2002, 08:36: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

• 2 months later...

quote:

Originally posted by Riga:

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Whew!!! Finally got some time off work and the missus.

Would all members please step right up here and wave an appendage towards me.

[rp]

Riga waves appendage

[/rp]

Heya Riga

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

It's a good thing too, when MP finally arrives I expect you guy's popularity will grow.

Yup, we'll be the illuminati of the Battlecruiser universe.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Gentlemen,

Despite my promises, I have been unable to find the time to do much with BC. However, I am still around and as soon as I can get some time off work, I'll continue with my promises. Anyway, just would like to know if any Intercorpers are still out here?

Please post a reply so that I know you're still around and kicking. Except Fendi of course

[ 12-23-2002, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

quote:

Gentlemen,

Despite my promises, I have been unable to find the time to do much with BC. However, I am still around and as soon as I can get some time off work, I'll continue with my promises. Anyway, just would like to know if any Intercorpers are still out here?

Please post a reply so that you're still around and kicking. Except Fendi of course

Hey, how about me , naturally still around.

Unfortunately too much to do and too little time to do it in as well...

Now... How about the others?

quote:

Hey, how about me , naturally still around.

I have assumed that you would still be around as you are my partner in crime and one of the original founders of this organisation.

quote:

Unfortunately too much to do and too little time to do it in as well...

I hear you brother and I know the feeling If only there were 36 hours a day, I would have enough time to sleep.

quote:

I hear you brother and I know the feeling If only there were 36 hours a day, I would have enough time to sleep.

LOL, I wish 36 hours were enough.

Unfortunately I have too many things to do that keep me away from the Intercorp effort.

.. must .. make .. time .. to .. do ....

Ah well, that's RL for you.

quote:

HAPPY NEW YEAR INTERCORPERS !!!!!! It's been exactly one year and a couple days since our birth.

And a happy newyear to you and all the others too.

Still have to wait for a couple more hours, but then 2003... Let's make it a fruitful 'Intercorp' year

quote:

Originally posted by fendi:

I'm quitting smoking in the new year!

Now when have I heard those words before??

So other than quiting smoking, what's up?

[ 01-03-2003, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

*Andromada appears out of hyperspace with the hull like if some of resnig secret allies had performed a new-year firework show on it*

*Laracuente pushes the airlock button and sends resnig clone number 7 floationg on the freezing space*

*Damn Resnig*

Ahem... Ohh, hi Jeff, i think that my ship's condition explains my abscence! J/K

Hi guys, how is everything going? something tells me that we're lacking some practice. I can feel the dark, erm.. the n00b side in all of us.

MP wont be coming until BCM:Gold anyways...

Isn't there anything that we can do meanwhile?