Intercorpers!!!

Well apart from this smoking business, I'm also trying to break the sub 11 second 1/4 mile on the drag strip. And I also *might* start rallying too. It all depends on whether I can get enough money to finance myself.

Oh, tommorrow.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Hi guys, how is everything going? something tells me that we're lacking some practice. I can feel the dark, erm.. the n00b side in all of us.

MP wont be coming until BCM:Gold anyways...

Isn't there anything that we can do meanwhile?

Heya, Cmdr Laracuente, nice to hear from you. About the lack in practice, there is not much we can do at the moment except by playing BCM constantly until BCM Gold comes out.

At the moment Riga and I have plans to upgrade Intercorp however we are both really busy with RL. So if you have any suggestions we will be glad to hear it. Of course it would better if you can even help out by donating some of your precious time

quote:

Originally posted by fendi:

Well apart from this smoking business, I'm also trying to break the sub 11 second 1/4 mile on the drag strip. And I also *might* start rallying too. It all depends on whether I can get enough money to finance myself.

Oh, tommorrow.

Errrr!!! what about your studies? or as a matter of fact BCM?

Studies? I'm in university, not school. Part of our coursework is to get drunk. Joke.

As for BCM or any other computer game, I've sorta toned it down a bit. Yeah I do play it still sometimes (to see if i;m still good at it). But I haven't bought any new games for a long time now.

But I'm still here and waiting for gold to come out. Then its back to square one.

I'm still here too. I've finally gotten a break from real life again, I was gone from my computer nearly all summer (not necessarily a bad thing) (I can't believe I just said that) and I hadn't really got back up to speed again between school, and college seeking, etc. But I should be somewhat active again, as long as real life doesn't make another calling.

quote:

Originally posted by T-WOPR:

I'm still here too. I've finally gotten a break from real life again, I was gone from my computer nearly all summer (not necessarily a bad thing) (I can't believe I just said that) and I hadn't really got back up to speed again between school, and college seeking, etc. But I should be somewhat active again, as long as real life doesn't make another calling.

Nearly all summer??? man, after such a long time I probably would have to relearn the positions of the keys on the keyboard again

Glad to see that you are still around though.

(and glad to you too Kenada!)

Jeff and I are about to restructure the intercorp site. The purpose is to provide each division with its very own webspace (within the overall intercorp website). You can add all relevant content there. If you do not have the time, I'll just place the charter, hierarchy and current memberlist there.

It will take a little bit of time though.

quote:

Originally posted by fendi:

Studies? I'm in university, not school. Part of our coursework is to get drunk.

How I wish that was true when I was in uni.

quote:

As for BCM or any other computer game, I've sorta toned it down a bit. Yeah I do play it still sometimes (to see if i;m still good at it). But I haven't bought any new games for a long time now.

But I'm still here and waiting for gold to come out. Then its back to square one.

Same here. But I make sure that I play BCM at least 4 hours in a week. Gotta be good to be a merc you know

quote:

Originally posted by T-WOPR:

Ah, the joys of growing up. NOT!!!! Enjoy your RL while you can T-WOPR, after college and uni, life will be totally different as you will have to manage a lot of resposiblities. Just ask Riga!!

Anyway as Riga mentioned we have a lot of things planned but RL really sucks up a lot of our free time unlike a certain someone **cough**fendi**cough**

• 2 weeks later...

Intercorpers... heres the latest on my situation... My computer is getting old. I need to replace a few parts so it may run some things better (e.g. BCM). So, i have taken my RAM and my HD from my HP Server (that cannot be fixed) and pop them in mine. And out of boredom, i have installed Win2k Advanced Server. I have IIS running with all the little fun stuff, got php installed, MySQL (so im playing with phpNuke and phpBB2 right now), and getting more later. My computer however works fine as a dedicated server for anything. So not all is lost(BC server). Ill see what i can do when it come to playing, but hosting games will not be an issue. Here is a link to my toying around....

Systemblue is used just as a name [using DNS re-direction since i have a static IP]

Get back to me and tell me whats up...

• 3 weeks later...