Intercorp Rollcall

quote:

Originally posted by Kenada:

Heh, mine is pretty slow too. Is there anyway to have intercorp-unlimited.com to lead to a sub dir on my site...
? I've already setup a web-user account to do some playing. Lemme konw what you think.

Hello Kenada,

Sorry for this late reply, but at the moment my time is _very_ _very_ limited, and will be for the next month or so.

Yes, it is possible to redirect intercorp-unlimited.com to this subdir on your site. I will do so at the earliest possible time, but that will not be this week (probably in the weekend). If you like, I can send you the original web-content (intercorp site in a zip file.

Just let me know.

PS: is there any way for other people (directors?) to add content on your site?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Riga:

quote:

Originally posted by Kenada:

Heh, mine is pretty slow too. Is there anyway to have intercorp-unlimited.com to lead to a sub dir on my site...
? I've already setup a web-user account to do some playing. Lemme konw what you think.

Hello Kenada,

Sorry for this late reply, but at the moment my time is _very_ _very_ limited, and will be for the next month or so.

Yes, it is possible to redirect intercorp-unlimited.com to this subdir on your site. I will do so at the earliest possible time, but that will not be this week (probably in the weekend). If you like, I can send you the original web-content (intercorp site in a zip file.

Just let me know.

PS: is there any way for other people (directors?) to add content on your site?

Yeah, thats cool that it will work. Have it forwarded to www.under-core.net/~iu and send me the site content so i can throw that up for now. Yeah, there is a way. I've set up a web user account, that when you log in to my ftp (ftp.under-core.net), it takes straight to the IU sub directory. I gave it its own ftp logon and password. So, others doing that is not a problem at all. Adios.

• 6 months later...

Gentlemen,

It's been awhile. Well exactly 6 months 15 days since my last post. I noticed the vast changes and not to mention having BCMG & UC(BCG) out since then my last post.

Anyway, RL have been the pits and it certainly does not help went my dialup service went kaput on me. I have finally gotten an ISDN service instead. So to sum it all up, I'm BACK!!!!

Did a couple of random checks yesterday and it seems like the last time any one of us Intercorpers (with the exception Cmdr_Laraceunte) posted were quite a while ago.

So without further ado, kindly post here again to show that you're still reading this board. And I will carry out the previous intention of reorganising Intercorp.

lol, and hey... we already hav to start playing since UC is out though we really need to get organized again. Well, i think it has been a really big while, i even considered joining an official fleet for i thought we were really dead!!!

There are a lot of new people around so we should attract some new people.

Anyways, take all the time you need since my order seems to be stuck in customs thanks to the huge economical crisis around here :@...a big mess if you ask.

Great to see your posts again guys.

Well, as I said it's really been awhile.

About Intercorp, lets wait a week as I PM'ed the rest to post before we get on with the reorganisation.

Don't worry Laracuente, we'll always be around even if we don't post.

I've placed my order with Gamestop and I'm still waiting for it.

Hello TheRedComet,

Welcome to our little enterprise.

Intercorp is an organization that takes care of the needs of us non-fleet members that still want to be organized.

Start reading this thread, and you┬┤ll probably get an idea of what we┬┤re all about.

As for you signing in, just figure out where in the organization you think you fit in, compose the proper signature, and you┬┤re in . Just give us a caller (Jeff Eu or me) if you need any assistance.

Glad to have you aboard.

quote:

Originally posted by TheRedComet:

sounds interesting where do i sign up?

Hi there,

Comet, I see you have signed up to Intercorp, Guns for Hire no less, welcome. At the moment we are in the midst of reorganising Intercorp due to the loss of members to RL.

So hopefully you could bring your ideas along and help us make a better Intercorp.

Again, welcome and hopefully we can blaze the stars together in MP.

Alright, it's been a week,

So the agenda will be as follows:-

Proposed reorganization of Intercorp.

A.

The dropping of the following sub-divisions due to lack of response of the founding director(s):-

1. El Dorado Inc.;

2. Exploration Directive Inc.;

3. Shadow Inc.; and

4. Consignee Inc.

B.

To merge all sub-divisions into their divisions until there is a larger demand (to have at least ten (10) members for each caste) for separate sub-divisions to with as follows:

1. The Services Division will now be known as Commodities Inc and will cater for Trader, Commercial and Paramedics castes;

2. The Information Division will be retired until enlistment of the necessary number of members and will cater for Explorers and Scientist castes;

3. The Liaisons Division will be retired until enlistment of the necessary number of members and will cater for Diplomat castes;

4. The Operations Division will be known as either Guns For Hire Inc.and will cater for Mercenary, Assassin and Raider castes.

5. The Human Resources Division will be known as Neophyte Inc. and will be retained as is.

C.

1. To discuss on the resiting of the www.intercorp-unlimited.com website to a new web host (if necessary);

2. To organize volunteers to redesign and maintain the website;

3. To discuss on the appropriate and necessary information to be uploaded onto the website.

D.

1. Restructuring of the timeline of Intercorp to facilitate RP;

2. To facilitate restructuring of the timeline, all existing and current members are to submit a biography of their OC to be incorporated into the timeline;

3. To appoint a member to maintain the timeline.

E.

1. To set out general guidelines for recruitment and enlistment.

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

Intercorp is invited to use the Orion Starstation Communications in order to hold discussions amongst your members... especially in relation to handling your role in regards to a standing fleet such as Orion Fleet.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks $iLk, we'll definitely take up your offer as soon as the rest of the guys turn up anyway.

/RP

Me: This Jeff is calling all Intercorp members. Please respond.

Others: Zzzzzzzzzz!!

Me: I repeat this is Jeff calling all Intercorp members. Please respond. Anybody out there?

Others: Zzzzzzzzzz!! Zzzzzzzzzz!!

Me: What the f###!! Communications Officer is our communication going through??

CO: I'll check the systems, sir!!

Me: Do re me me re do.....

CO: Sir!! The communications grid has been damaged!!

Me: What!!! How did that happen?

CO: According to the logs it happened while Mr. Resnig was taking the new recruits through that area during an introductory course.

Me: RESNIG!!!!!!!

/RP

[rp]

Riga: zzzzzz....

Jeff: Hey wake up!!!

Riga: huh, what... where...

Jeff: It's time to reorganize

Riga: no fair, I'm still in hibernation...

Jeff: (picking up a bucket of water.......)

[/rp]

Rrright.. let's get the show on the run. Unfortunately, it's already late, but expect some real input tomorrow

quote:

turning intercorp into a multiplayer affilate perhaps? i can host the server.

Sounds good. Just one problem we don't have enough personnel

Unless you really enjoy playing MP with just the 4 of us we had better start recruiting!!!

aye aye sir! i'll fiddle around seeing who's up for it. only problem though multiplayer regions aren't the same as SP ones i think a little revision of castes and regions would be needed ( like mercenaries aren't playable in MP closest thing to that is the raider caste ,etc).

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

Glad to see your posts gentlemen,

Comet any new suggestions? Riga, we really must get on IRC one of these days.

I agree, but given the different timezones, that probably would not happen before the weekend.

Any suggestions timewise?

PS: my dragon lady does not like me pondering the keyboard while she's asleep, so that rules out late-hour sessions for me

quote:

aye aye sir! i'll fiddle around seeing who's up for it. only problem though multiplayer regions aren't the same as SP ones i think a little revision of castes and regions would be needed ( like mercenaries aren't playable in MP closest thing to that is the raider caste ,etc).

Really? I don't have my UC yet so I wouldn't know. And because I've been away for so long I haven't had the chance to follow the development of both BCMG & UC.

So could you please indicate the other differences between SP & MP so that we can modify Intercorp's structure to suit MP.

quote:

I agree, but given the different timezones, that probably would not happen before the weekend.

Any suggestions timewise?

I kinda forgotten what's your timezone is again, hey it's been a long while. Mine is +8 if I remember correctly so could you suggest a time to meet. BTW RedComet what about your timezone?

quote:

PS: my dragon lady does not like me pondering the keyboard while she's asleep, so that rules out late-hour sessions for me

LOL, did you get hitched? Me dragon lady divorced me about 3 months ago. So I'm free.

quote:

Originally posted by Crush:

Here you are doing a little recruiting, as a trader I could use a little backup. Problem is, I was doing a little research on the company and came up short. Intercorp website not running right now?

Hi there Crush at the moment the website is down But you can get more information here.

If you require further information PM me or Riga.

quote:

Originally posted by Crush:

Here you are doing a little recruiting, as a trader I could use a little backup. Problem is, I was doing a little research on the company and came up short. Intercorp website not running right now?

Hi Crush,

try this link , you probably looked at the other address which, sadly, is not under my control any more.

BTW: being a trader as well I welcome you, please let me know if you have any questions