3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fyasko

The Maquis Pirate Syndicate has arrived!!

Tremble in fear as the MPS has arrived, and ready to wage Universal Combat!!! I, The Dread Pirate Fyasko, will lead my Syndicate into these uncharted waters. See you in game in a couple of weeks.....The Countdown has begun!!! [email protected]

Pff... I'm a mercenary at heart, so pay me some creds to cover my...expenses, and I'll bring back all the plunder you want. Oh, but should Galcom or the Insurgents pay me to smear you out fo the universe, well...no offense.

Your Expenses?!?!?! Your going to need every monetary unit you can get to repair your devastated home system after the MPS are done with you.....oh, No Offense Taken.......

First of all, I'm a mercenary, so my "home system" is wherever the cash is. Secondly...are you kidding? I can take an entire fleet down by myself, so if I were you, I'd be a little more careful not to get on my bad side.

Guest $iLk

Good, bad... I'm the one with the gun.

[RP]

Take care not to operate around the Orion Fleet pirate...

[/RP]

[RP]

You will find no releif in Nevuela either, Pirate.

[/RP]

been awhile since I did any RP

Guest $iLk

quote:

I love that movie! Best line ever!

Yeah I don't know why Bruce Campbell's career hasn't skyrocketed... he's cool as hell and every movie/t.v. show he's done has been memorable.

My friend was reading his biography: If Chins Could Kill that seemed pretty fitting.