Hell Hounds

The 'Hounds are the "Black Hand" of the Fleet. Specializing in blitzkrieg, hit and run strikes, assassination and snatching of hostile personnel and raid-like attacks upon front line enemy forces, the Hounds are Galcom's First in battle. Wraith Personnel applying to HellHound Wing must pass the Wraith Training and Hound Training before being accepted into the Wing's "Active" roster.HellHound Wing is currently under the direct command of Commander Rippen

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 03-15-2000).]

Can't babysit a Fleet, a Wing, a Starbase, the Wraith Website, this forum and what's left of my miserable life wink.gif.Command of this Wing is up for grabs, those applying must be ACTIVE members of this forum...and demonstrate that they can lead the Wing in MP once it comes out. The old axiom about power:Easy comes easy goes, so don't waste my time by applying and then dissapearing (although that would be a PRIME example of 'Hound tactics *Grin*)

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*1st Squadron, *HellHound Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Hades

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

Commander Ross "Rippen" Banta, requesting permission to take full responsibility for the Hell Hounds.

Honor, courage, and a little Corsair style is what I have to offer. With MP right around the corner, I've been itching to test out my leadership skills. Pending Cmdr. Gallions permission to depart from the Corsairs, I would be honored to have this responsibility.

"To Hell and Back"...I like the sound of that!

------------------

Cmdr. Ross "Rippen" Banta

GCV Olympus Belle

1st Squadron, Corsair Wing

Stationed, Starbase Cerberus

"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war!"

ICQ# 62819463 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

The 'Hounds couldn't fall on better hands! "CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!" (makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over! *G*). Report to Starbase Hades and makes yourself present to Fleet Command to receive command of the HellHounds. Congrats Cmdr. Rippen, take good care of the 'Hounds and Hades for me smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 03-11-2000).]

Check the S.I.N. forum, join the hunt!

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*1st Squadron, *HellHound Wing

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

Ok Hounds, it's time to get in gear. This is the Hell Hounds roll call ladies. Line'em up!

All commanders are required to have the proper sig. Anyone not spoting the correct sig will have to answer directly to Fleet Commander Tac, then to me. And you don't want to get to me. Spit and polish lads, that's what this is all about! Now move it!!

wink.gif

------------------

GCV Olympus Belle

*1st Squadron, *Hell Hounds

Stationed, Starbase Hades

ICQ# 62819463 EST

=WRAITH FLEET=

Dont forget to put the command star by the "Starbase Hades" in your sig Rippen... now lets see how my now-changed sig looks like... wink.gif

Edited --> Short, but nice. =) Rippen, the 'Hounds are your Wing, if you want to change the insignia feel free to do so, you'd probably get something way cooler than my yellow mutt up there.Send me a copy of it first eh?

Edited--> NICE! Never thought you'd tinker with me old mutt! Way kewl! smile.gif

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*Fleet Command

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 03-15-2000).]

[rp]

....incoming transmission....

******GALCOM NEWS BULLITEN******

Olympus Mons; Mars Commonwealth

The Gammulan invasion has begun! Terror looms over the friendly planets of the Terran government! War is eminant! But our friends at GALCOM have assured our safety. Construction has just begun on Starbase Hades, home to the Hell Hounds, commanded by Cmdr. Ross "Rippen" Banta of Wraith Fleet! Join Wraith Fleet today and see if you have what it takes to be a Hell Hound and stop the Gammulan invasion! Remember, everyone is doing their part! Are you doing yours?

Join today!!

*message paid for by your friends at GALCOM

[/rp]

------------------

GCV Olympus Belle

ICQ# 62819463 EST

=WRAITH FLEET=

[This message has been edited by Rippen (edited 03-20-2000).]

Pardon the interuption but may I just say that your new logo kicks ass!

------------------

Commander Ramius

GCV Black Star

1'st Squadron, *Marauder Wing

Stationed, Fenrir Starbase

"Liberate tetute mae. Ex e ferris"

PST

=Wraith Fleet=

TAC! long time no see.... what happend to the old site and your icq?

Welcome back Ice! My ICQ is still up, I'm working the late night shifts so I no longer have 24/7 access to my computer. Send me an e-mail, and take a look at "Opportunities Avaliable: Wraith Fleet" thread, you may want in biggrin.gif .

[This message has been edited by Tac (edited 03-23-2000).]

• 1 month later...

Heya Tac,

Just writing you to let you know I havn't forgot about the Hounds. There still in good hands. The last few weeks have been kinda hectic, what with the end of school and working non-stop.

Hell Hound HQ on Mars is currently under construction. I'm pretty excited about it. I've got some cool stuff in the works for the site (depending on how well I know my HTML), and some nifty ideas for MP. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here...I'm just hiding in the shadows smile.gif

------------------

GCV Olympus Belle

ICQ# 62819463 EST

=WRAITH FLEET=