Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*1st Squadron, *HellHound Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Hades

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

Thanks Tac...

Ok folks listen up please. I've been given permission by Tac to build "Wraith Headquarters" on Mars in this Activeworld thing that has been discussed. For those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about Activeworlds is a 3-D world where we can get together for meetings, exc, exc. The address to get to this place is

www.activeworlds.com

You must do a short download to get a program so you can use the 3-D environment but after that your all set. Once your in you click on teleport (it will be near the top left hand corner) and then click on To.. then in the "WORLD" field type in MARS and in the "coordinates" field type in 942N 905E this will place you right outside the headquarters. Currently it isn't complete so it won't look like much, but once it's done I think you all will like it.

Next, I would like to invite Tac and the other wing commanders of Wraith Fleet to build offices in the headquarters. To do this I simply need to setup a date with you and we will meet at the headquarters and get one built. Once Tac and the Wing Commanders have offices built I'll more than likely open offices up for the entire fleet to build, but that will be later.

Ok thats it folks, thanks for bearing with me.

------------------

Commander Bandus

GCV Defiant

*1st Squadron*Delta Wing

Stationed Masada

Serving, Wraith Starbase

"Universal Peace Through Deadly Force"

ICQ 48630242 EST

=Wraith Fleet=