Fighter Command

Commander David Liev, veteran fighter pilot and legend amongst his peers on Centris leads the Wraith Fighter Arm. This forum will be used by Cmdr. Liev to begin forming up Fighter Command. Any players interested in becoming attached to a Wraith Fighter unit please contact Cmdr. Liev by E-mail. DO NOT POST enlistment requests here. They will be deleted.

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*Fleet Command

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

Greetings.

I first want to thank you for your intrest in Wraith Fleet. We are a proud and disguished people, ready to defend GalCom and spread order and peace throughout the glaxaies.

It is well known that the mighty Captial Starships of GalCom patrol the skies and ensure peace for our free people. But not many heads turn to those brave fighting forces who insure that those awesome craft are not alone in this cold, unforgiving universe. It is we in the proud and honorable Wraith Squadrens who accompany the mighty Battlecruisers into space.

If a commander calls for a misslle, we'll be there. If a starbase is being threatened with a swarm of Insurgents, we'll be there. If a nest of raiders needs to be wiped from the face of a planet, we'll be there. If a mighty cruiser is crippled at the hands of Gammulan terrorists, we'll be there. If a job calls for danger, fast response, and a heart of pride, We Will Be There.

Join the forces of Wraith Squadren now, and you will see a whole new level of GalCom. Bomd with you fellow aces as you Flight Leader guides you to another victory. Experience the heart-stoping thrills of bagging your first kill in P-21 Vandel. And feel the pride as you watch your flight and Wraith Fleet crush the forces of chaos beneath the might of team, squad, and Fleet.

Sign up now, while postions are still open. Opportunities for promotion! Enlist at [email protected] today!

"We Will Be There"

------------------

Commander David "Whisper" Liev

*Wraith Fleet Fighter Command

"We Will Be There"

=Wraith Fleet=

[This message has been edited by Whisper (edited 05-21-2000).]

It is a proud day for Wraith Fleet. We have just recived word that our first pilot will be flying into Wraith HQ today. His callsign is Ranger.

Ranger, you are the begining of a new era in Wraith Fleet, an era where companionship and coperation while rise over individualism and dis-array. You have been assigned the position of Flight Leader. Although you as yet have no one to join you in your flight, many others will soon flock to the halls of Wraith Fleet, to begin thier own voyage.

Enlisting with Wraith Fighter Command is a proud and simple way to support your Galcom. All are welcome, even if you have duties in another fleet. Flying with Wraith takes only a little investment, and you will feel the joy and pride of being an vital part in a greater whole. Promotion opportunities! Enlist at [email protected] today!

------------------

"We Will Be There"

=Wraith Fleet=

David, while you can recruit at will, there is one very important thing you must remember: The application of ANY player currently belonging to ANY fleet besides Wraith must be fowarded to me. If a player applies and is not part of any fleet, sign them up as members of Wraith Fleet with their permission.

Welcome Aboard Ranger!

We have just recived word that another pilot is joining us. Damaceus "Shiva" Klark is a through with cropdusting on Luna, and wants to be a mover and a shaker! Welcome, Shiva!

To quell any concerns, our new comrade is not affliated with any other Fleet. I will be sure to mention it if one of those lazy holo-pushing BC commanders wants to join up where the real action is!

Say, did you know that pilots often see a lot more action than commanders? Tired of giving commands and want to get IN on it? Want to get a new perspective on command structures? Looking at a long spacedock after that last skirmish, but still want to throw some flak? Want to be part of the best, brightest, biggest (and only) fighter group in the galaxy? Sign up today! A willingness to perform and a fighting spirit is all we ask! No questions! Be a part of Fighter Wraith now! Commlink is:

[email protected]

"Uncle Whisper Wants YOU!"

------------------

"We Will Be There"

=Wraith Fleet=

• 2 months later...
Guest WarSongDeathMARK

Well commander, it's August!

------------------

Cmdr. WarSong

GCV Suicidal Insanity

Marauder Wing

Fighter Command Pilot

"I don't know anything, and thats the way I like it."

ICQ 18008144, CST (GMT -6)

+-=Wraith Fleet=-+

Dreada: I was thinking about that, and decided against it, for several reasons. What I WILL do, however, is this:

-------------OFFICAL ANAUNCEMENT----------

The Wraith Fighter Command Handbook is currently undergoing writing. However, this Handbook will be updated as the need arises, and any contributions a pilot or officer in WFC would be welcome and included, pending review of Fgt. Cmdr. Liev. Any ideas on tactics, stratagies, training programs, ect. should be forwarded to the e-mail address listed in my Profile. Once in a while an ICQ chat will be offered for disscusions on above topics. No deatails on the operations of Wraith Fleet will be revealed on message boards, rather such information will be transmited over e-mail and ICQ (so check your e-mail regularly). No information transmitted

by secure channels involving WFC operations will be allowed on public forums.

Feel free to drop a line, anytime. Let us not forget the "Insurgent Lesson" smile.gif

------------------

*Fighter Commander

Sationed, Wraith HQ

"The underestimated weapon will deal overestimated havoc."

ICQ # 78084562 (GMT -8)

=Wraith Fleet=

• 4 weeks later...

E-mail your personnel Whisper. You got someone under you now in Fighter Command.

I see more pilots here in the forum, but most have not registered yet. Give them a call.

Sign up now Pilots! Your services will be greatly needed once MP explodes. biggrin.gif

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*Fleet Command

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

• 4 weeks later...

I just went around this page and deleted some frivolous posts of mine. I'd like to keep this topic strictly toward WFC news, so any comments regarding anything in this topic would be happily disscused somewhere else on the Wraith Fleet forum.

----------Offical Announcement---------------

A new asset naming system is in effect. All pilots are asked to change thier asset name to their CALLSIGN (can be different than forum or database name) and their Flight Identification Number (FIN).

Example: Ranger 111

The first number is the designation of the pilots Group (4 Squadrons). Currently everyone is in Point 1, to be given a name after a Group Leader is assigned.

The second number is the designation of the pilots Squadron (4 Flights). Currently, everyone is in Squadron 1, to be given a name after a Squadron Leader is assigned.

The third number is the designation of the pilots Flight (4 pilots). Currently, everyone is in Flight 1, named Ranger's Flight after its Flight Leader.

New pilots will be told their FIN after they are registered in the DB.

Pilots will not be registered as on Active Duty untill they conform to above code.

Officers (Squadron Leaders not attached to a flight, Group Leaders, and the Fighter Leader) are given the code 001, and my give their craft a personalized name, since they won't be hopping from one to the other.

Example: Bold Voyager 001

---------------End Message-------------------

I did this for a couple reasons. First, it striked me as being rather strange that a person would name their fighter, particulary when you people will be switching crafts all the time on missions. Second, when GCO comes on, it would be fun for other players to be able to identify individual flights.

There might be some squadron switching when there gets to be enough people, so a pilots FIN is subject to change.

------------------

Commander David "Whipser" Liev

GCV Bold Voyager, WRAITH HQ(LYRIUS)

Leader- Wraith Fleet/Wraith Fighter Command

http://www.geocities.com/cmdliev/flightroster.html

Amendment: Correct, Tac.

[This message has been edited by Whisper (edited 09-29-2000).]

Point Commander? Clear this with me first please. E-mail.

I would also suggest moving away from the "commander" titles... Derek doesn't want galcom ranks mistaken with positions inside player fleets. Squadron Leader, Flight Leader would be better to use.

So, as far as I understand this, if a pilot is in Flight 1 of Squadron 1 his asset would be named "playername 11" right? (add an extra 1 for whatever this Point thing is)

quote:

...so any comments regarding anything in this topic would be happily disscused somewhere else on the Wraith Fleet forum...

...Sluggish B.A.C. Commander: ...

No problem. However, if ye wants to maintain the purity of this thread then I suggest that ye keeps to the topic at hand Whisper. Because to do otherwise opens yeself up fer a quick response that donna pertain the the topic of this here thread.

You get my drift?

TTFN

BTW - The only ones that will be a running when they meet up with that B.A.C. Commander will be the 1st Flight biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 09-29-2000).]

quote:

Remeber here are the ranks for the pilots set up by Derek that we have to follow for pilots. These go from lowest to hightest in rank.

PILOT (Planetary Support or Elite Force)

Ensign

Lieutenant

Major

LT. Commander

Commander

I take it this means a rank structure re-organization is taking place. Okay! The following will be the rank system of Wraith Fighter Command. Any questions or comments please e-mail to [email protected]

Ensign- Registered, but has not passed mandatory training classes.

Lieutenant- Passed all mandatory classes and is fully qualified pilot. Applies for Flight Leaders as well.

Major- Squadron Leader

Lt. Commander- Group Leader

Commander- Fighter Leader

------------------

Commander David "Whipser" Liev

GCV Bold Voyager, WRAITH HQ(LYRIUS)

Leader- Wraith Fleet/Wraith Fighter Command

http://www.geocities.com/cmdliev/flightroster.html